Chapter Six

No art again, this time because I was lazy. Enjoy the chapter!

Edit 2/18/21: Hi again! There's no need to reread this chapter. I just changed some names; Saffron to Chance and Sarah to Clover. I honestly only did this because I didn't realize I used my own name in this lmao.

Nashi brought her hand down on the table, a paper pinned underneath it. "Here it is, your first job with me. Is it okay with you guys?"

The big striking letters on the top of the paper reported: Help Us! Wanted Bandits Terrorizing Local Town!

Cayden read it over. "It's easy enough for our first job. We've captured bandits before, but it's perfect for you."

"I'm good with it too," Kaiser smiled, taking a sip of his soda.

After Malika and Storm nodded their agreement as well, Cayden stated, "Great! Then it's settled. We'll meet at the station tomorrow at ten. Pack for... four nights."

"Cool, now that we've got that sorted out," Malika turned to Nashi, "you still haven't met the younger side of Fairy Tail yet, have you? Come with me, I'll introduce you!"

Malika got up and tugged on Nashi's arm, forcing her to follow as they walked to a nearby table where a group of older kids sat.

"Guys, meet Nashi, our newest addition to the guild and my team. Nashi, these are Chance, Clover, Griffin, and Raven. Chance and Clover are siblings and are cousins to Griffin and Raven."

Each person gave a small greeting gesture when Malika mentioned their names. Chance was a tall, blond man who got his looks from his father but had his mother's charming eyes, which Nashi guessed were Laxus and Mira. Clover had Mira's beauty and silver hair but had Laxus's steely blue-gray eyes. Griffin shared the same silver hair as Clover and Raven, most likely from Elfman, but took Evergreen's light brown pearls. The last one, Raven, inherited her silver hair from the youngest Strauss sibling but had Bickslow's crimson eyes.

"Hey Nashi, glad to have you in our guild," Clover smiled, obviously having acquired her sparkling grin from her mother.

"Glad to be here," Nashi put out just before she was whisked away to another table. This time, all of the members seemed to be younger than her, and Nashi even recognized one of them as Erza's possible son.

"Hi, Malika. What's up?" a young girl asked with gleaming dark eyes, hair matching the guild's healer.

"Hey, Angelica! I'm just taking Nashi here around the guild! Nashi, meet Angelica, Alexander, and Pearl."

Alexander, the young boy who Nashi guessed was Cayden's younger brother, gave a curt nod, his brown eyes disinterested at the new girl in front of him. Angelica gave a small wave, apparently a bit shy in front of the new guildmate. Pearl, however, was different. She gave Nashi a bright smile, blue hair bouncing and dark eyes shining.

"Hi, there! I'm Pearl Fullbuster!" she announced. One word of her statement stuck out to Nashi.

"Fullbuster? Are you Storm's younger sister?"

"Yep! That's my brother!"

"Oh, wow," Nashi gaped. "You're the complete opposite of your brother."

Pearl laughed. "Yeah, we get that a lot. Storm hates it when anyone mentions it to him since I'm obviously so much better than him; it's kinda hilarious."

Nashi and Malika laughed as well. "Ah, it's so fun to tease him. Anyway, we have to go meet more people now, see you guys later!" Malika waved, pulling Nashi away.