Prologue

。゚・。゚・。゚・。゚・。゚・。゚・。゚・。゚・。゚・。゚・。゚・。゚・。゚・。゚・。゚・。゚・。゚・。゚・。゚・。゚・。゚・。゚・。

Running after the goddamn female who took her phone, Rhona was Cussing in dutch about how idiotic she was being.

''Boi, Aly I swear to god, give it back!'' A Half pissed brunette screamed at her female friend. Her best Friend Alyssa cackling while running away with her goddamn phone.

''Oh lighten up Rhona~!'' She teased the younger female, giggling about her dumbfounded face she put on. ''Besides, you can't even function normally without thinking about Eren Jeager~!" She yelled at the top of her lungs. Rhona blushed 50 shades of red at her comment. 

''Aly! You can't answer that, just like That!'' She punched her shoulder while covering her face in embarrassment.
''You still up for tonight?'' Alyssa suddenly asked Rhona, Who calmed down cause of that question. ''Of Course, I'm still up for tonight! Why wouldn't I be up for that?'' She stated excitedly which caused Aly to chuckle at the brunette whose excitement was no match for her own.

As Aly gave back the phone to Rhona, they both made their way towards Aly's house, where they would eventually hold their sleepover. Gathering themselves into mental preparation, the two girls gave themselves some time to take breaths in between their ideal time to shift. "Are you ready to probably mentally kill ourselves?" Asked Alyssa, along with a chuckle. "Let's give it our best shot!" Rhona cheered, mentally hoping Eren will come in and grab her like the king he is.

Laughing at the thought of him swooping her up from the ground as the King he is made Rhona laugh a bit. I mean who wouldn't if you just know you are going to fall on your face while being in that universe?

As they both lay down, they Counted from 100 till 1 as they said ''I will shift'' in between the numbers. Through their countings, they tend to feel their bodies rushing; pulses increased, occasional shivers, and their energy-draining from trying to connect to another universe.

Pitching in their last breath before they counted from 99 to 100, their minds were finally connected to something extraordinary. A few seconds of darkness they were experiencing then turned into light. The two saw white, fluffy clouds floating across the baby blue sky.

 Alyssa looked over to her left, to see if Rhona was here. And of course, thanking God, she was. "Rhona!" Alyssa smiled "we did i-" Rhona cut off her comment with a; "AAAAAA HOLY SHIT, WE'RE FALLING FROM MID AIR!"The 21-year-old looked down and went "well damn, this is where we die." But not knowing full well, there were two people staring at them fall.

 "Levi heichou, look! We have to catch them!" Eren yelled, pointing at the two girls who are trying to hug each other to their doom. "Eren, what if they're titan shifters, that want to kill us?" Levi stated calmly. "Well, if we save them, it'll be a different story!" Eren tried to convince Levi, but he still refused. 

 Eren using his ODM gear when they are getting close enough flung himself from the surrounding trees but was only able to catch Rhona during the time. Rhona's eyes opened in shock, she couldn't believe that the one and only Eren Jaeger was touching her, let alone wanting to save her. Alyssa on the other hand was wiggling her eyebrows and cheering Rhona on."SHUT THE HELL UP ALYSSA!" She laughed out, the only option is to yell when falling to your doom.