Chapter 2

。゚・。゚・。゚・。゚・。゚・。゚・。゚・。゚・。゚・。゚・。゚・。゚・。゚・。゚・。゚・。゚・。゚・。゚・。゚・。゚・。゚・。゚・。

Mikasa had widened eyes, seeing some mysterious girl with Eren, who has gotten to close to him in her wack ass mind. "Eren... who is this?" She asked, tightening her hands into a fist. "Uh shit- I mean uh, I'm Rhona. Nice to meet you." Rhona sweatdropped, as she tried to avoid Mikasa's glaring eyes. Eren introduced Rhona to Mikasa, telling her that she's okay and going through his training due to Levi's commands. Mikasa nodded and gave one last glare to Rhona, whispering to her that she won't be afraid to kill at any moment.

 Whilst that, Levi was cleaning Alyssa's wounds, they were all over her body. "Uh, thanks Levi, you didn't have to do this. I was kinda annoying to you." Alyssa nervously chuckled. "Kinda annoying? You were fucking annoying." Levi sighed, hurting Alyssa's heart in the process, but she still kept a smile. "But, I almost killed you so, I guess we are even." He sighed, cleaning the wound on her arm.

Smiling at the male in front of her, Alyssa smirked. ''Aww, the great Levi does have feelings'' Which caused Levi to put the alcohol a bit too harshly on her wounds. "Awh, FUCK, Okay shit man I'll stop'' She pounded. Deep in Levi's mind, he enjoyed having company, but he didn't want to get close yet, he was going to wait for a long time, and won't let this girl get to him. Ever.

 Eren told Rhona about their schedules and how they'll get accustomed to the Scouts easily. "Watch out for Sasha, she'll steal your food if you aren't looking. Oh, and Jean is a huge dumbass, so warning you now. He'll try to pick up on you, but just ignore him." Eren sighed. 

"Now, I'll let you get some rest, you seem exhausted, I'll come back in 20 mins. Levi will bring Alyssa back soon since you both will be sharing rooms." Rhona nodded with a big smile on her face. Right before Eren left, the girl yelled; "wait, Eren!" He stopped in his tracks and looked back. "I will fight for you, I can tell you that. You'll have many hardships, but you can do this!" Eren smiled and thanked Rhona, then said his farewells, letting the girl get situated. 

finally getting A moment to progress this all, She lay down at her bed as she gently grabbed her pillow and Screamed, just screamed in it. She just didn't believe it, her friend and Herself are talking and training with the ones she loves the most

 ''Oh, I really don't want to shift back,'' Rhona said a bit sad. But quickly got too tired to think about that, as she put some water on her face to wash her face as she lay back down and fell asleep in an instant, hoping not to go back right now.

Levi dropped off Alyssa in front of the room. As he was about to walk off, Alyssa spoke. "Wait, Levi." He turned around with a brow held high, confused. "You may be an asshole, but, I'll help you out as much as possible, short stack." And with that, she opened the door and saw Rhona sleeping. "Awe man, I wanted to scream with her. Oh well." Alyssa flopped on her bed, not able to get a wink of rest for the past 20 minutes till they were going to pick them back up.

As 20 minutes quickly passed, there was a knock on the door. Not a normal knock, but a fucking loud one instead. Rhona, who was a deep sleeper, didn't hear the knock at all. Aly, on the other hand, heard the knock loud and clear cause of her not getting a wink of sleep"Yeah?" She said softly, but loud enough for the person who was behind the door, heart it. "get your asses out of bed cadets! Training starts in 10 minutes!" Levi yelled a little too loud, as the brunette groaned at the sound of his voice.