Chapter 1

。゚・。゚・。゚・。゚・。゚・。゚・。゚・。゚・。゚・。゚・。゚・。゚・。゚・。゚・。゚・。゚・。゚・。゚・。゚・。゚・。゚・。゚・。

Rhona and Alyssa were trailing behind the two males known as Levi and Eren, slightly terrified for what's going to happen to them. "I knew they wouldn't buy that." Sighed Rhona, hoping that Eren jumps in to cancel the court case. 

"If we tell them that we can see the future, they'll think we're demon-possessed too." Alyssa chuckled nervously, twiddling with her thumbs. After Rhona explained the story of where they are from, Levi was suspicious and called a meeting between Hange, Levi, Erwin, and Eren.

The four walked into the office where the meeting was being held. Levi sat them down on chairs instead of tying them up like animals. "Levi, Eren, explain to me what's going on." Erwin sighed, looking at Alyssa and then Rhona. 

Levi spoke before anyone else could; "They fell from the fuckin' sky, Erwin. They have to be titans." Levi picked up his teacup in an awkward position, Alyssa died inside from watching him.

 The two girls were supposed to be scared, but they're fangirling from seeing Hange and Erwin.

''Well, mister smartass, If We were titans, wouldn't we have marks on our faces?'' Rhona Stated towards Levi, Looking at him like he's dumb as fuck, as Alyssa nodded in agreement while still being tied up.

Looking At Eren, Having hope in her eyes, Rhona smiled thankfully at him. It was hard to not tackle him in a hug here and there, but the ropes made it a bit easy to control herself. Having an instant thought in her head, she nudges Alyssa a bit to get her attention. 

 ''I didn't Know that Levi had a bondage kink, Might wanna watch out Aly~~'' She whispered while Seeing the Blonde female blush madly.

"Sh-shut up Rhona." Alyssa stuttered in embarrassment. Levi sighed and tried to get whatever Rhona said out of his mind. "How can we trust them to be alone?" Erwin stated. 

Levi looked at the two girls, regretting this idea, but felt like it was the only option. "Eren and I watch one of them and stick to see their every move if it is from the enemy. While that, we will train them till we trust that they can go on expeditions with us. Rhona, you go with Eren, and this bloody dumbass sticks with me."

''HELL YEAH-'' They screamed a bit too loud, all of them not expecting their Enthusiastic. It Reminded Levi all too much of the one brown-haired idiot he has known for years, which he would gladly not want to be reminded of that. 

 ''T'ch, Idiot's,'' Levi stated towards the females, which made Rhona laugh. ''Do I look like I Give a fuck About that Levi.'' cackling really awful.

 As they all were to leave the room, Erwin opened the door to reveal, the Idiotic squad eavesdrop behind the door and fall on their faces. Those people we're no other than Sasha, Connie, and Jean.''Oh great, more idiots.

Levi yelled at the soldiers who were sneaking around, listening to their conversations. "Sasha, Connie, Jean! 50 laps, now!" The three yelped along with a "yes sir!" And ran out of the building as fast as they could.Rhona and Alyssa looked towards each other, mentally fangirling together as they get to stick with the loves of their lives.