Chapter 3

。゚・。゚・。゚・。゚・。゚・。゚・。゚・。゚・。゚・。゚・。゚・。゚・。゚・。゚・。゚・。゚・。゚・。゚・。゚・。゚・。゚・。゚・。

Rhona was falling behind Hange and Eren to watch their experiments. "Now, Rhona just sticks by me and watch carefully, this is some interesting things that you will be watching," Hange told Rhona, with her eyes glowing. Eren was quite nervous to fail in front of people, but Rhona doesn't think he will.

As Eren was about to run off to turn into a titan but got stopped by someone calling his name. "EREN!!" He stopped in his tracks, as he turned around to see Rhona about to grab his Hand.

Eren was surprised but smiled. "Yes, Rhona?" He asked, letting her get a hold of his soft hand. "You got this! I bet your titan form can do anything. And it'll look badass too!" The male blushed. "Thanks, Rhona."

Giving him a big smile, Rhona nodded while letting go of his hand and walked away, standing next to Hange, cause she was still under supervision. Sparkles in her eyes, she waited for Eren to transform.

Taking a deep breath, Eren made his mind clear. For him to actually transform, he needs to have one thought and one thought alone, or else it won't work. Memories Keep playing, making it difficult to focus on his goal, but then He knew his goal.

He looked ready, ready to do what he needed to do as he bit his hand. A bit of blood was dropping off his hand from where he just had bitten, as sparkles fly everywhere and a lightning strike struck where the Aqua-eyed Male was standing.

The wind blew Flew harder and harder as the male transforms into his titan form. Awestruck could be seen by both Hange and Rhona. ''Howly FUCK THAT'S COOL!'' Rhona screamed at the top of her lungs, amazed at what she just witnessed. She looked at Eren as She could finally see his Titan form for real.

His Titan form was taller, for at least 15 meters high. His normally Short Hair, was now longer than normal. His aqua eyes turned more green and glow when he's furious. His Ears became more pointy than ever and that honestly reminded Rhona of elves.

A big roar could be heard from the Titan male, He eventually calmed down and Stop Doing whatever he was doing. ''You want to go take a look, Rhona?'' Hange Asked the female, who legit was so awestruck by all of this, She directly went towards Eren when Hange even Suggested it towards her.

As Eren saw someone flying, He could recognize the person Flying as Rhona as his eyes stopped glowing. Putting His hand close in the face-distance, Rhona Landed right onto the palm of his hand.

''OMG! This is awesome!'' She screamed in excitement. Eren huffed a bit of air, not too much to cause Rhona to fly, but definitely enough to blow some wind into her face, which made her giggle. She then Boldly, Hugged Eren's nose, with a lovesick smile on her face. 

This made the Titan Blush, as he brought her closer towards his face, cause His nose was pretty much a climb and Rhona was clearly not the tallest person you could find. Eren was surprised that Rhona wasn't afraid of him, instead she giving his cute fucking nose a hug. Hange called Rhona down, and she complied, with blush spreading across her cheeks. Hange wanted to know if Eren had more hidden abilities.

Hange then went towards Eren. ''Eren! We are going to try something new okay?'' She Proceeds to explain the plan toward Titan Eren, who nodded at her request and made Hange Excited and have sparkles in her eyes. ''Alright! You can do this!'' Hange said excitedly and went down towards Rhona again.