Chapter 3: Who are you?

Inosuke pov

Morning, 5:30 am

"Inosuke, wake up" mom said "Hmm,hai" i said and woke up I look at the table and see a blue butterfly tie in hair I know it's for female's but when I'm dreaming in age of 12 years old a girl crying and I accidentally took her tie in her hair and I don't know why I said 'Promise you will find me' and I can see a boar head I don't remember what she's face look liked because it's blur "Inosuke, breakfast is ready" mom said, I went downstairs to eat breakfast "Mom , I'm going now" I closed the door and walked to school, I brought the butterfly pin with me, maybe I'll who's this one, when I arrived I see the same butterfly pin in the pigtails, I went to her and she looked at me "What is it inosuke?" I heard that familiar voice before I took the butterfly pin in my pocket, but I notice tomoik sensei, "Nothing" i said and sit in my chair.

Tanjiro pov

Inosuke seems acting weird he only staring at the butterfly pin. "Inosuke, are you okay?" He looked at me and nod "I want to know if this pin is to that girl with pigtails, but she's busy I couldn't ask her" he said I only smell worried and curious, I stoop up and went to aoi "Aoi, are you doing something?" Aoi looked at me "Yes, shinobou sensei said I need to check this homework" she said with a tired voice "I'll do it" i said with a smiled "Ehh? You don't have tho"  aoi said, I look at inosuke who steel staring the pin "Inosuke also want to talk to you, so I'll do it" I said, she looks confused but she nod and went to inosuke, there's a lot of homework to check this....

Aoi pov

"Inosuke? What do you want to ta-" I didn't finish what I'm going to say when I see the missing pin that the same time boar sama disappeared "Aoi,can we talk at the garden?" Inosuke said and I nod

At the garden

"What is it?" I said "Is this your's?" Inosuke said I nod "Ho are you pigtails? Why are you at my dreams in 4 years?" Inosuke asked this means I found you "Boar-sama?".....