Chapter 10: Cinema

Tanjiro pov

Aoi said that inosuke was her imaginary friend when she was still a kid and also why did aoi suddenly invite us to watch cinema "Hmmm" i also smell something that aoi hiding something "Tanjiro?" "Kanao? You're early" i smiled I looked at her blushing "Kanao senpai! Your dress suit you" nezuko said "I told you pigtails!" "Ha?! I thought you'll not picking earlier" we looked at aoi and inosuke fighting "Shut up inosuke! Nezuko chan~" I hold nezuko and glare at zenitsu "Come on tanjiro" tsk this guy "Kanao, nezuko let's go let's buy drinks, inosuke buy some food" aoi said "Don't tell me what to woman!" Inosuke said and drag us to the popcorn "Didn't aoi hiding something?" I said and i looked at them "Oi, inosuke what do aoi hiding?" Inosuke took his wallet out and pay the popcorn "I don't know, she said only girls can know that" inosuke said and took the popcorn "Help me monjiro!" I took some of the popcorn and we walk toward the meeting place. When the girls came back I smell aoi and nezuko hiding something and It's a little weird kanao seems embarrassed "What happened?" "Nothing nisan, nisan can you go with kanao? Aoi suddenly have emergency" I sigh "What about zenitsu? And inosuke?" "Monjiru, me and zenitsu will help this two, you should go with kanao the tickets that aoi buy will waste, kanao Like this movie also  your sister is safe with us don't worry" inosuke, how sweet. This is the first time inosuke say something like that.." Hai, we will have fun" i said and they nod "Let's go kanao?" She nod and we got inside "Ano... Arigato tanjiro kun" I blushed "Welcome" I said and we watched the movie...

Inosuke pov

"So there really have an emergency then, why did you take them with you?" Aoi looked down "Gomen, I just want kanao and tanjiro be alone" "Inosuke- kun, Don't worry zenitsu and me will go to the arcade and play, we will back at the cinema and you two can be alone too.." I sigh I grab aoi "Zenitsu, take care if nezuko, don't do anything to nezuko" i said and we go to the market to buy the important things of aoi. "I'm sorry boar sama" I face aoi and hugged her "Don't do that again, tanjiro feel the same way to kanao but he said he will do that on his own he said also we will help him if he really need tho. But not in this way, your money that you keep use it to waste." Aoi looked at me "Sorry" "It's fine now, let's go"

Zenitsu pov

This is fun "Zenitsu-kun, let's go back" nezuko said "Hai~" i said and she smiled "Inosuke, change didn't he, zenitsu-kun" She said and I nod "Yeah,let's hurry tanjiro will kill me later if we are late" Nezuko only giggled, Inosuke really change, he became matured when he met aoi... Wonderful love you have inosuke..