Chapter 4: I finally find you

Inosuke pov

"Boar-sama?" Aoi said and her tears start to fall, I start to panic "Inosuke,can you go to my house after school?" Aoi said while looking down "S-sure" i said "I'll explain something to you"she said and walked away "Did I make a girl cry?" I asked if my mom find out she will surely kill me in no time.

Aoi pov

Finally I found you boar- sama, "Aoi? Are you okay?" Kanao asked "Yes" i said with a smile "Then why are you crying" I smiled at her "I think I found what I was looking for in 2 years or maybe 8 years" i said and kanao hugged me "Good for you aoi" kanao said, kanao and I become best friend after I joined the student council our president is Futaba, he also a popular guy in this school.

After school

"Aoi, let's go" kanao said "Kanao, I need to talk someone you go first" i said and she nod "Inosuke, I'm sorry if I waited for you" i said "No, it's okay" inosuke must be angry but his not.

Aoi's house

"Mom, I'm home" i said "Aoi? Who is this?" Mom asked, "just my classmate" i said and mom nod, we go upstairs and go to my room " You can sit in my bed" i said and opened my cabinet where my important things were in. I took the boar head "Inosuke, is this your's?" I asked inosuke "I don't know but that mask I give to the girl in my dreams but I don't remember I have that kind of mask" inosuke said I start to walk to inosuke.

Inosuke pov

Aoi, walked toward me and hugged me my eyes wide open because she hugged me and cry I don't know what to do, that's why I just hug her back "For 8 years I thought you're only my imaginations" aoi said and she tight her hug to me and suddenly her mother came in I blushed "Aoi? Why are you crying?" Aoi's mother said "Mom, I found boar sama" aoi said "Huh? That's her?" Her mother said "Mom, inosuke is a boy" aoi said I just froze "What?!" Her mom said "Oh my god, how beautiful you are but your a boy" her mom said that made me annoyed "I'm sorry inosuke" aoi said "No it's fine" i said "Okay, I'll leave you too" her mom said "Inosuke, here I'll give you this boar" aoi said and I took the boar head "But what did you do know, I can't even know who you are before" i said that aoi made sad expression "Maybe let's start over again." Aoi said with a smile and I nod "Thank you inosuke" aoi said that my heart beat fast "Umm I need to go home now" i said while looking away "Sure," she said and we go outside of her house "Be careful out there" aoi said "Y-yeah, bye" i said I feel weird this isn't me "Tsk"...