Chapter 6: Identity

Inosuke pov

I was walking to our classroom when I heard futaba and aoi talking "Aoi,can you go out with me after school, I have also want something to tell you" futaba said "Umm,sure I have nothing to later right?" Aoi asked and futaba nod and sit at their seats, I went also to my seat, "Inosuke,here you drop this" i looked to aoi and grab it. "Tsk"

Aoi pov

Inosuke is acting weird today, it feels like he's mad at me but why?

After school

"Aoi,let's go" futaba said and we went outside "Futaba-kun why did you suddenly invite me?" Futaba only chuckle, wait I never see him chuckle "Aoi, I'll tell you something" futaba lean closer to me and whispered to my ears "I'm a girl also" futaba smiled "Ehhh?!" Then futaba's finger put in her lips 'don't tell anyone' like she's saying that. "I'll tell you everything later" futaba said and hold my hand, I think someone is following us. "Futaba-kun, I mean futaba-chan what are we doing here?" I asked "To eat, let's order and take a sit"She said and I nod. After we ordered we take a sit "Aoi, maybe your boyfriend now is jealous " futaba said but wait"B-boyfriend?" I asked "Hmm? Isn't inosuke is your boyfriend?" I shook my head "Ehh n-no we're not " i said while blushing "Oh I'm sorry, I judge you two" she said "Umm futaba chan, why is your voice is so deep?" I asked because you won't really believe that she's also a female "Hmmm, I also want to know that, but my parent's want a boy or son, that's why I was like this" "I'm sorry to asked that" she shook her head "Nah, That was I was going to say to you, also if you're wondering if where am I changing clothes or going to the comfort room, I'll always at the comfort room of the student council" futuba said "That's a relief" i said and she talks to much.