Chapter 8: Help me Aoi...

Aoi pov

"A-aoi.. do you have a minute?" Kanao said and I nod and we walked behind the school building "What is it?" Kanao looked shy right now "Umm, Help me aoi" I looked at kanao amd hugged her. "Did someone bully you? Are you hurt?!" She tap my shoulder and I let go "Calm down aoi" she looked away and take a deep breath "Aoi, help me to confess to tanjiro!" Kanao looked really embarrassed "Ehh? Okay I'll help you, did you tell it to zenitsu,inosuke and nezuko?" She shook her head and I nod "Are you free this saturday? Let's invite others" i said "But-" "Don't worry I have an Idea" i said and smiled she nod "Let's go back to the student council" we went  back and futaba looked at us "Kanao, I also want to tell you something, Aoi know this when we went to the mall" "I know that already" kanao said and made us confused I know that they follow us but, did they already know? "You already know?" Futaba asked kanao nod "I know that you confessed to Aoi, don't worry we didn't tell anyone" kanao said innocently, My head hurts, they misunderstood "Ahh kanao-chan, I don't have a feelings at Aoi, I liked someone but he's a guy" futaba said "Y-you're gay?!" Futaba shook her head "Umm no, I'm also a girl like you, my father want a son but, I'm female that's why" futaba explained and I nod "Ehhh?! So we... Sorry sorry sorry!" Kanao panicked I grab her shoulder "Kanao,It's okay" futaba said "Don't worry, Kanao" i said she nod "I'm really sorry" she said "But I'll announced my true self, if there's a right time" futaba said and we nod. "If you're finished, locked the room" futaba said and worked again "Aoi, aren't you finished?" I shook my head "You can go first" I said and she nod "Be careful when you going home" kanao said "You too" kanao nod, it's getting late now but I have to finish this.. My eye's going to shut when someone's knock "Who's there?" I asked "It's me pigtails" boar sama? "Come in" then the door opened "It's dark now why aren't you still home?" I asked "I'm the one that should asked that" I noticed that inosuke bring a jacket "So what are you doing here?" I asked but inosuke put on me the jacket "Hah?" I was confused "Kanako said You're still here" but kanao was already went home earlier it's been 3 hours "Did you waited for me?" He looked away and nod I chuckled "You're cute" we stopped for a moment "Did you just say.." inosuke was red right now, I was also "W-well isn't normal that you can call your best friend like that?" I said "Best friend?" I wss surprised 'Right he don't know me, he only know's me in his dreams "Never mind, you should go home, I have to do my paper works" i said then continue what I doing, there's only five paper works left "No" i looked at him "I won't go home, I will wait you. You're a girl." He said I sigh "But your pa-" "No buts! I'll wait you pigtails!" He shout 'What the?' i thought "I-I'm sorry, I just... What if there's a guy will hurt you or something" "But you're also a guy" he glare at me "What?" "Tsk, of course I'm not an normal guys in this school" he said while looking away "Really?" I said while smirking "Tsk! If I were you, I'll finish that thing" he point to my paper works 'i almost forgot' "Hai, Hai I will do it, so we can go home" i said and start working...

7:30 pm

"Finally! I'm done!" I looked at inosuke who's sitting at the president chair "What are you doing there?" He looked at me  and shook his head "nothing, let's go" he said and grab my bag and his bag "I can carry my bag" i pout and he rolled his eyes "I'll carry it" he said and we walk home. "Ne, Inosuke can I ask you something" i looked at him "Hmm, just ask already" tsk how rude! I take a deep breath "What do you think of me?" He stoped for a moment and look at me "What?" I said, "I..." He looked away immediately "Never mind what I just asked, I'll take my bag I'm almost home, I'll go now bye!" I waved to him and walk 'I wish I'd never asked that'. "I'm home!"

Inosuke pov

"Inosuke~ how's aoi?" This demonic guy "Nothing!" I shout "Come on, don't be mad at me. Btw your mom wants to talk to you" the demonic guy said "Okay" i said and he leaves the room 'What do you think of me?' "Aoi.." I don't know. I stand up and went downstairs "Mom, what is it?" I asked "My little boar, aoi's mother invite us to take a dinner this sunday." I was surprised "W-what?!" I flustered w-what should I do? How this happened?! "Calm down inosuke, they just want to thank you for always by her side" mom said but I was confused by her side? I was not there everytime"Mom, I'll go to my room now, I agree that I'll come to the dinner" i said and went to my room.

Douma pov

What a stubborn kid but easily to fall in love "Sweety, inosuke seems in love" i looked at kotoha "Yeah, how wonderful" she said and hug her, I was lucky to have kotoha I hoped my son also accept me ༎ຶ‿༎ຶ.