.5

»»————- ✼ ————-««

"Did we not make a promise?" the male said, crouching down to his opponent's height who was lying down on the ground. Surrounded by a pool of blood. The other's face was decorated in the same red metallic liquid, bruises all over and scratches deep enough to leave a scar. "We have promised to make your lives a living hell if you dare to touch even a single strand of our hairs." Grabbing hold of a handful of his opponent's hair, he made sure to pull on it. Making his opponents stare at his malicious gaze.

The man leaned in, "Have you forgotten who had raised almost all of you fools? Or you're too old now that you can't remember what had happened three thousand years ago when you first appeared?" Slamming his face on the ground, his opponent's cry of pain was only muffled by the muddy soil. A SPLAT echoing in the empty battlegrounds. The man stood up at his full height before stomping on the back of his opponent's head. Forcing him to swallow a mouth of mud.

"We do not want to participate in this so-called war nor do we want a piece of land for our people to live in. Our people do not need the roofs you guys offer nor do they need the food that you give guys so religiously." Stomping on his opponent's head once more. A flash of lightning appeared and disappearing in a split second. A roar of thunder following afterward. 

"Our people have built the houses you all live in and have created the luxurious clothes that you idiotically wore on this battle. The only time our people will need help from the likes of you is when I disappear from this world..." he said. Folding three of his fingers as the other two stood tall like a soldier in line.

The man proceeded to create a symbol; starting with a single horizontal line before he raised his wrist to make a vertical line, a semi-circle following before he created another vertical line, and lastly a horizontal one.

The symbol glowed white before it planted itself on the opponent's back. The said male who knew how this is going to end cursed at the male in front of him, "Why!? I only wanted to survive in this goddamn world and this is what I get!? You fucking hypocrite! Both of you said that you loved us all and now you act as if we don't exist! Havria had been killed by her own people and many others are killed by the ones they called their friends! And you --- both of you! Had turned your backs on us when we are begging for you to stop the others. Even when we are dirtied, injured, and our last breaths! We have prayed for you two to stop this war and what did you do? You dare to kill me --- your family." The man would've cried but his heart had turned stone not too long ago.

"How dare you utter those words as if you did not commit this treacherous act that you accuse me of?"

Edited: July 2, 2021