My OC

Okay so here he is ladies and gentlemen...

NAME : Augustus

NAME : Augustus

Nickname : Gus,  August (consider yourself dead if you call him Auggie)

Gender : Male
Pronouns : He/Him

Sexuality : Straight

Elemental powers : Soul

Appearance :
Symmetrical,  angular and sculpted face, sloping nose and high cheek bones.
Caramel skin, short curly brown hair and hazel eyes with a ring of gold around the pupil.
He has a permanent stubble on the chin. Very tall,  around 6'4.
Lean but muscular.

Personality :
He is an extravagant flirt who doesn't care about anyone but himself.
He is self-absorbed and over-confident,  because of the fact that he is a Soul user.
He is sarcastic and rude, and sometimes doesn't know when to shut up.  His moral conscience is a little too slow sometimes.
But that's only the show he puts on the outside.
He puts up a cold front because he is afraid of the vulnerability of displaying his true emotions.
He is extremely fun to be around once you get close to him.
On the inside,  he's very observant and attentive. Plus he is very loyal,  but you need to earn his trust which is not very easy.

Background :
He grew up in Fillian, the warrior province of Neraida where his father used to work as a cook for the soldiers.
His father, surprisingly, is a non-magic Fae, and made Gus hide his powers and pretend to be a fire user only. The only reason he gave was that people tend to feel threatened and hostile towards someone with a lot more power than them
Gus never went to the Academy, but made a whole lot of friends in the army who taught him how to fight and use weapons as well as establish control over his fire.
The nurse in the army camps helped him figure out his Water and Earth powers, and his father helped him out with his Air abilities.
That was before his father died in a kitchen fire and he blamed himself for not being there to protect him.
He became half of a man ever since, cold, hostile and rude and began to throw his life away at taverns and pubs,  thwarting his problems with alcohol and promiscuity.

Strengths :
Observant, with a photographic memory
Attentive
Brave

Weaknesses :
Indecisive
Not very smart all the time
Selfish

Likes :
Alcohol
Freedom
Any sort of food without mushrooms in it
Music

Dislikes :
The Royal Family who didn't compensate him when his father died
His wings
Being called weak

Fears:
Drowning (though he is immune to it,  he has an irrational fear of it,  a phobia)

Fatal Flaw : Overconfidence

Weapon Of Choice : A double edged sword

Title : The Flirt

Quotes :
"Yeah don't leave us alone, I'm afraid she won't be able to contain her hormones."
"How can someone improve perfection?"
"You don't know anything about me and I wouldn't like you to try."
"I know you want a piece of me Sugar but we have a task at hand."
"She just finds excuses for me to touch her."
"I'm flattered dude,  but I don't swing that way."
"If you continue to cook like this,  I might have to reconsider my sexuality."

Theme Song :
Do It All The Time - I DON'T KNOW HOW BUT THEY FOUND ME

Playlist :
Follow Your Fire - Kodaline
Melatonin - Birds Of Bellwoods
24k Magic - Bruno Mars

Extra Info :
He loves lullabies

What do y'all and your characters think of him?