Headcannons 2.0 - The Marauders

- They all had tattoos for each other. James had a lily flower with a dog and wolf sleeping next to it while a rat played near by.
Sirius had a stag protecting a path of lilies over his heart, on his left bicep he had a rat sniffing a small flower, and under his rib cage he had a moon that showed the phases at the right times. But there were 2 things no one knew: He also had a dog and wolf running around his back and when he was in Azkaban he would touch the moon tattoo whenever it was a full moon whilst crying for his lost lover.
Remus had a small rat playing with the grass on his back with a stag and dog playing near a path of lilies but careful not to step on them.
Peter had a stag walking with a dog and wolf walking and a small lily on his shoulder.

-  Lily wasn't just 'Lily flower', a name that James called her, but she was actually a Marauder but she didn't want any to know so she wasn't on the map. Her nickname was 'the girl Marauder' when they were talking in public about her or 'Prongslette'/'Doe' in private. 

- Lily👏and👏Sirius👏were👏best👏of👏friends👏but👏mostly👏in👏private👏or👏only👏around👏the👏girls👏/👏Peter👏

- If you think that Minnie didn't love James and Sirius Potter then you are WRONG AS FUCK. They were both fan-fucking-tastic at both Quidditch AND Transfiguration, which both happened to be her favorite things. ALSO, we all know that Sirius Orion Potter-Black has called Minnie 'mum' plenty of times so she started to look at him as if he was her damn son.

- THE MARAUDERS (including Lily dammit) HAD THEIR OWN COMPARTMENT ON THE TRAIN! They all carved their initials into the door or something AND it was their compartment, NO ONE else could sit in it and in Harry's 3rd year THAT'S the one that Remus was sitting in because he couldn't imagine sitting in any other place on the train when going to Hogwarts.

- "James Fleamont Potter, did you lose Harry again!?" -Lily
"Er....maybe?" -James
"You see that Harry, that's the brightest star....." -Sirius Black, on the roof

- Sirius as a muggle: Artsy, kinda hipster, definitely looks like he's apart of a gang, goes the rock concerts daily but listens to sad/slow music in private

- Imagine James Potter and Sirius Black getting drunk so James makes a bet with Sirius that he can transform, but he's too drunk to change back so people are just confronted with a stag in a drunken state pursued by a man that can't stop laughing.

- NO BUT REALLY GUYS
MODERN MARAUDERS
DANCING TO SHAKE IT OFF
PETER SINGING INTO HIS WAND
JAMES AND SIRIUS ARGUING OVER THE 'HELLA GOOD HAIR' PART
REMUS CONSTANTLY ROLLING HIS EYES
AND ALL OF THEM DANCING FURIOUSLY TO TAYLOR SWIFT

- Lily putting wet clothes on the drying rack and asking James to turn into a stag so she can hang the clothes.
James running around with Lily's underwear on his antlers thinking it'll make it dry faster and Lily starts chasing him.
Remus and Sirius just sitting silently on the couch watching them like a tennis match.

- Sirius tried to take Harry from Hagrid, but Hagrid was following orders so he didn't let Sirius have him. It's only after everything is really gone that Sirius decides to risk everything and go after Peter.

- James secretly knowing all the lyrics to 'don't go breaking my heart' 

- Marlene: Do you like cats?
Sirius: You could say....I'm a dog person
James and Peter: *uncontrollable laughter*
Remus: *walks in*
Remus: What'd I miss?
James, Sirius, and Peter: *rolling on the ground laughing*
Marlene: *confusion* Sirius said he was a dog person.....?
Remus: *Starts laughing*

- Sirius with a tired Remus laying on him in an over sized sweater: Aw, Moony, you're so cute...
Remus, mumbling sleepily: I could beat the shit outta you
Sirius, lovingly: I know