𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖔𝖓𝖊.

'𝕮𝖆𝖚𝖘𝖊 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖉𝖗𝖎𝖓𝖐𝖘 𝖇𝖗𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖇𝖆𝖈𝖐 𝖆𝖑𝖑 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖒𝖊𝖒𝖔𝖗𝖎𝖊𝖘 

𝕺𝖋 𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖗𝖞𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖜𝖊'𝖛𝖊 𝖇𝖊𝖊𝖓 𝖙𝖍𝖗𝖔𝖚𝖌𝖍

𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫'𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯

The airplane felt like home to Y/N, he'd flown in them so often. He could curl up and sleep as easily as dozing on the couch. The engines roared and the winded buffeted, it was his sky-born cradle, rocked by the winds far above the ground. Even as the engines turned, his brain relaxed into dreaming mode, there were thousands of miles to go and all he had to do was let this technological bird fly him there.      From the window of the plane, the wing engine is semi illuminated, the lower half shining around the rim, the upper half several shades darker. As the plane dips the line between shadow and light moves, and all the while the male, about (Your height) in size, listens to the hum of the rotors. Fragments of cloud scatter the ocean as if painted by an artistic hand - delicate inflections of the brush spreading white over blue.

And finally, the sun rose, filling the sky with shades of orange and pink. Peach and magenta, amber and rose, radiating hope, a new beginning. Another chance to live. The start of a brand new day. The sun blooms on the horizon, golden petals stretching ever outwards into the rich blue. It is the brilliant flower of the sky that warms our days. It is the invitation to a new day, that sunrise so ordinary extraordinary. Or, well, that is what Y/N believed. You see, he was a gentle soul, caring, kind. He was the type to always see the good in someone or something. Which always found itself to be a wonderful trait, although some may argue in disagreement, perhaps saying it allowed people to step over him and use him. But Y/N didn't mind in the slightest, or, that's what he preferred people to believe

And some might even ask, What exactly is this male doing on a flight with his mother on a plane? Well. To simply answer your question, Y/N L/N is someone who excels in one subject, in particular, Villain Studies. He always found it intriguing to attempt to learn why they may have chosen this path in life, another reason being that he wanted to try and understand everyone from a new viewpoint, try to see if, when he became a hero, no. If he became a hero, he could try to help villains see the light. 

"Hey, mom?" A certain voice rang out, glancing over with his (E/C) hues, "We're almost there! See, the airport!" Y/N said, a smile grazing his lips as his parental figure smiled softly. 

"Great spot," The elder female congratulated, giving Y/N a positive smile in return. This woman in particular was honestly beautiful. She had thick (H/C) hair with bright blue eyes. Her eyes were the blue of every dancing sky, infinite hues illuminated by newborn light. His eyes were the blue-green of the mountain lakes, hues that could tell tales of the sky and evergreen giants all the same. The emotion in her eyes was fathoms deep, yet they carried the warmth and life of the sunlit surface. They had a thousand hues of blue and a small touch of hazel radiating in softly swooping arcs. They were the color of a newly bloomed bluebell from the valley, enchanting, delicate. Like the flower her gaze was never direct, preferring a shy earthbound focus.

There is a quiet kind of "cheerful," the soft kind that comes as a quiet river on a sunny day. It is a way of being that allows others a positive space to open up into, a space that is ready to support their emotions and needs. There is of course a time and place for the loud kind of cheerful, yet here in the hospital it can have the effect of closing people down - after all, it is challenging to express sad feelings to a person who appears so far removed from those emotions.

That kind of cheer is the exact thing that Y/N was currently feeling. It was like nothing in this day could ever go wrong. And hopefully, nothing during his time at Yuuei would go wrong either, right? 

ö̴̦͓͎͊̋͌̋͊̆h̶̨̡̤̼̯̻͙̖͉͐̾ ̵̲͕̘̤̗̭̰̞̺́̀̓̃h̶̰̝̘̥͉̘̣̉͋͗̽o̵͇̙̰͋̕w̸̡̺̖͔̖̖͕͇̤̑̑̀͂̅̅͛͜ ̶̧̠̼̗͙̺͕̹͍̔͌t̶͖̗̳̯͖̜̿͑̎̋̅̒̚͠͝ẖ̸̡̧̨̯̭͖̱̎̇̃e̴̡̜̤̓̃͋̃͘ý̸̯͍̥͕̏͋̅̓̅́̅̀ ̷̢̧̢͔͉͎̘̇̓̄̒̎̄̍̆̕͝ͅd̶̺͈͕͎̯̗̱́̚i̴̲̔͗͒̔ͅd̸͇̫͂̀̀͋̓͊̓͝͠͝ņ̵̡̛͙͍̣̙̻͕̽̎͋̓͆͝'̴̢̹̥̭̯̜̤͚̺̳̂̄̃͛̎̆͋́t̷̠͕̋ ̴̨̛̪̘̻̰̓̌̒̀̏e̴̡̡̻͕̘̼̲̲̙͛́̓͑̂̓̀̂͘ͅx̶͈̳̲̺͋͆̌̍͝p̵̧̨̛͎̫͕̲̜̘͙̉̈́̈́̒̉́̓͘ͅẽ̸̛͚̰̤̎͐c̷̱̊͒̾̅͊̍̃͘͘t̶̼̖̤̪̫͎̫͘ ̶̢̥͂͋͋͊͜f̴̱͈̣̳̝̹̘̌u̸͖͚̝̔̋t̶̼̬̂́͊̈̈́͗u̵̢͍̤̩̘̞͔̰͐̓̓̎̒̊̐̈́͝r̸̨͎̬̼̜̮̐̕e̴̹͆̀̐͜ ̸̲̣͇͎̙̇̊́̊̈̏̔̀͠ẹ̸̢̲͉͔̻̙̜̩̫̏͛̒v̴̬̏͛͠ȩ̸̡̠̪͂̍̅ṇ̶̡̹̻̫͎̪̰̦̐̇́ẗ̶̡̙͍̮̠̰͖͚̘́̚ͅs̵̭͓̬͌̾.̸͇̯̮͙̦̙̈́͜

chapter 1 finally done!! :D

i hope u enjoyed it!! 

 votes maybe r appreciated !! 🥺