𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖙𝖍𝖗𝖊𝖊.

𝖞𝖔𝖚 𝖘𝖆𝖞 𝖎𝖒 𝖆 𝖌𝖔𝖉,

 𝖇𝖚𝖙 𝖎 𝖐𝖓𝖔𝖜 𝖎𝖒 𝖓𝖔𝖙 .

𝖜𝖍𝖞 𝖉𝖔 𝖎 𝖋𝖊𝖊𝖑 𝖑𝖎𝖐𝖊 𝖓𝖔𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖓𝖌?

𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫'𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯

This world is quite astonishing, when you claw your way out of the mire of dysfunction. When you first peek over the horizon and see nature without the haze of discontent. Without any filter, with the naked eye and the brain open to the beauty of this reality, amazement comes. It is the amazement of the baby when they first meet a dog, or see a leaf move in the wind. And when you see those simple things, when you can in love with the small, everything gets so much better. The larger things become almost overwhelming, the sense of love so much stronger. It is then you realise that before you lived a half-life, greyed and without the warmth each human is born with.

There was an explosion in his brain, the good sort, the type that carries more possibilities than he could be conscious of, but there were hundreds of ideas there in that buzz of electricity... Y/N could feel it. It was the calling card of adventure, of paths awaiting his feet. Whatever was ahead could be a great challenge, and there could be tears, but it was his adventure to take and so he smiled. The ideas would come, probably when she least expected it, so he left his newfound house, on a calm, homely street in Japan, which was nicely beside a park that he could visit, and a yet to be explored.

𝐲/𝐧'𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯

Quite frankly, I was really excited to be here, Japan, a country full of culture yet filled with technology. 'The Land Of The Rising Sun' - it had an interesting name too.  

Amazement doesn't quite cover it. I feel like someone just took my spark of wonder and poured on kerosine. The smile I show on the outside can't adequately reflect what I feel inside; it's like every neurone of my brain is trying to fire in both directions at once - the best kind of paralysis.

Today, I wasn't really wearing anything too showy, I mean it was my first day in this Country after years, and I didn't want to get a name for myself for being 'That one guy who seemed like he was trying too hard' would you?

For being one of the most promising children in their school in the US of A, I had no clue that I was actually  going to be homeschooled in Japan for a few months. I knew that my mother had ties in Japan long ago, but to go and be homeschooled in Japan was something that I would have never excepted to do again in their lifetime. I liked living in Jacksonville, where I grew up. 

And- 

ouch. 

"Oi, Jackass, what do you think you're doing?" A male voice rang out, honestly really intimidating. 

Looking up, YI was met with a fairly tall male, maybe around 5'7? He had terrifying crimson eyes, which I couldn't sense the emotion in at all. Ash-Blonde hair that reminded me of a.. pomeranian? No - That's weird Y/N, not that, don't do that. I looked at him, and obviously, something happened because his stance changed, as if he relaxed? I don't know, but my quirk doesn't do that, so yeah. 

"I-I'm sorry about that, man," I replied, and I mentally cringed once I heard how startled I sounded. Like yeah, sometimes I stutter, but It's not that big of a problem, right? Damn, I hope not.

"You better be sorry." The crude male replied. I didn't even know his name, but scarily, as if he had read my mind, I heard him say something else as he walked away.

"Name's Katsuki Bakugo, don't forget it. It'll be a big name here soon."