𝐲/𝐧 𝐥/𝐧

𝙦𝙪𝙞𝙧𝙠 𝙙𝙚𝙨𝙘𝙧𝙞𝙥𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣

Y/n can excrete a poisonous gas from the palms of his hands that he can control. He can also control how lethal it is, ranging from knocking someone out, to killing them in 30 seconds. This may become a problem at times as people fear him, forcing the boy to wear gloves at all times to prevent him from accidentally harming others. Due to his quirk, he is skilled in the field of poisons and toxins, allowing him to know what ones are deadly, what ones are not as harmful, and also what to do and how to handle them.

There are different effects his poison can have on people, he has not mastered all of them, only paralysis.

Pain: On some people, Y/N's poison can make them feel the pain that is growing with the quantity of assimilated poison. In the beginning, the pain is almost insignificant ( like a mosquito bite), but passed a certain threshold (which varies from one individual to another), the pain felt is so strong that gets unable to fight back, sending searing pain throughout their body. This will probably send them screaming in agony and falling to the floor, not being able to move an inch. Y/N can control how much pain they feel, ranging from a small sting to feeling like they just dropped off a 1000 story building.

Paralysis: On some people, Y/N's poison can progressively paralyze, the paralysis getting stronger with the quantity of assimilated poison. In the beginning, people can only feel little no almost no movement restrictions, but progressively as poison is assimilated, the target's limbs get more numb, to the point that they cannot move anymore until the poison wears off enough.

Confusion: On some people, Y/N's poison can progressively confuse, the confusion getting stronger with the quantity of assimilated poison. In the beginning, people only feel a little headache, but progressively as poison is assimilated, they begin to not perceive the environment, other people, and even themselves normally anymore, passed a certain threshold, they act irrationally, attacking everything they see, harming themselves and the others in the process.

Sleep: During some cases, Y/N is able to secrete a haze, this one isn't necessarily toxic, but it is known to be able to put his enemies to sleep, this does not mean death, it is more like a dreamless rest. He can choose for how long he wants them to be passed out, ranging from just 10 minutes to around 4 hours. In worst-case scenarios, Y/N may get drowsy using his quirk, causing him, and the original person he was meant to use it on, to go into a coma for around 4 days.

- Y/N does not have immunity to his poisons when he unleashes a large wave of it, this will end up giving him worse reactions than the people he originally meant to poison, this may result in death.

𝙖𝙗𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙥𝙤𝙞𝙨𝙤𝙣-𝙩𝙮𝙥𝙚 𝙦𝙪𝙞𝙧𝙠𝙨

People with poison type quirks are often feared, and it's for multiple reasons. Y/N, and the small number of other users with poison-themed quirks often keep the fact that they have this under wraps. 

Reason One - Poison-type quirks are lethal, deadly. Now that's not to say that other quirks are not, almost all quirks can be life-threatening, but poison users can easily choose to harm someone, as all quirks, but poison can kill in minutes, seconds even, and may not be so easily treated by doctors and hospitals. 

Reason Two - The reason why Y/N had originally left Japan. Six years ago, a notorious killer went on the loose, one who was kept locked in the most secure prison in Japan. She escaped. The name of this murderer is currently unknown to the public,

 b̶̠͔̫͈̪̚u̸̜̩̥̒̔͋̃͛̇͌t̷̡͎͈͍̙̥̺̩̳̀̚͠ ̷̯͓̆̒̾ͅţ̴̧̲͖̯̍͆́̽͒̅͐̕͝h̷̛͔͗̀̂̓̍͋̚a̸̢̬͍̞͝t̵̡͇̭̜̭͎̂̆͌̀͑̔͂͒͠͝ ̵̮̬̠͙̪͂͐͋̈́̓ċ̸͍̟̪̙͉̜̯̱̼̳̌õ̷͈̟͈̭̭u̵̗̦̝̥̩̜̍͘l̵̨̡̺͙͒̇̈́̈́̇̉̌͛̂͘d̴̢̧̢̻̣̥̫̯̐̑̚͝ ̶̡̢͉̺͍̟̯̫̻̮̈͌̎c̵͉͇̺̟̲̳̩̟̑̎͗h̵͙̭̭̠̩̗̝̥̃̿͒̆̃͂̈́̐́͆ͅȃ̸͎̻̕n̸̨̹̪̯̝̙̦̊̅̿̀͑̈́̈́g̷̺͖̪̩͚̪̐͑͂̀͂͝e̴̡̖̭͎̲͈͚͚̲͑͛͗̑̔͊͠ͅ ̷̨̛͖̠̠́͒̎͆͆̍̄̊͜ͅì̴̺̝͉̹̼̩͙͔n̶͉̪̅͌̂̂̌ ̶̨̱̼̹͚̦̗̝̒̎͝f̷̜̓͂̈́͋u̴͔̘͐͑̄̾t̸̡̳̘̤̅̎͂̊̿͘ṵ̸̡͉̹̹̱̦̯͖̈́͗̓͛̽̈̌̏̉r̸̢̢̪͇͔̰͍͗̿e̸̡̳̻̦̝̼͎̓͋̀̈́̿͘ ̸̢̢̛͎̟̟͓̘̖̌̓̍̐̄͋̒͝e̷̢̛̟͉̱̩̤͒͐̓̓̋̿̎̈́̚v̸̪͛̀́͒̀͜e̶̢̳̩̖̼͂͛ͅn̵̛̠͑͆̄̑̋͋̓̓͐t̷̝̯̜̞͒̾̈́̀̋̍͠͝͠s̸̞̜̠̳̘̼͠.̸̛̳͇̯̘̗̈́̂̊̆̓̄  .