02

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐

"(Y/N)!" exclaims an over-excitedly Iwaizumi who stands in the doorway.

"Hey Iwaizumi," you smile and walk-in.

Inside, it is even louder than outside. People are chatting, dancing, some even singing. You stand in what appears to be the living room and it connects to a small U-shaped kitchen with an island in the middle. On the right side, a small hallway opens up. On the left side, you can just barely see some stairs. On the right wall of the living room is a group of boys, all wearing white jackets, sitting on the couch.

"This is Oikawa's place, let me introduce you to the boys," Iwaizumi explains, guiding you towards the guys. You recognize a few from today's game.

"Guys, meet (Y/N) Ayumi, Karasuno's manager," Iwaizumi introduces you to the four guys on the couch.

"Hey, I'm Takahiro Hanamaki," greets a light-haired boy.

"I'm Issei Matsukawa," says a dark-haired boy who seemed uninterested.

"Nice to meet you, Im Shigeru Yahaba," states another light-haired boy.

"Im the libero, Shinji Watari," introduces one boy who reminds you of Tanaka.

"So how did you manage to get Karasuno's manager here?" questions Hanamaki as he stares at you.

"Makki!" mumbles Yahaba who elbows Hanamaki in the rib.

"Oh its fine," you chuckle, "he kinda hit me with a ball."

"Iwai-chan you hit a girl with a ball? How stupid are you?" teases Watari.

You listen to hear Iwaizumi's response but a tap on your shoulder causes you to turn around to see Izumi Maiko.

"(Y/N)-chan! I thought that was you," exclaims Maiko. She immediately embraces you into a hug, laughing in the process. "How have you been?" she asks as she pulls away.

"I've been pretty good," you reply, happy to see her. "How about you?"

"I've been fine! What are you doing here? I thought you went to Karasuno?" she asks, looking at you curiously.

"Um, Iwaizumi invited me after we met at a volleyball match," you explain, tilting your head towards the volleyball boys. They were too busy arguing, one had the other in a headlock.

"Volleyball? Since when did you get into that?" she questions.

You then explain to her how Sugawara, which she knew, convinced you to be their team manager last year. You tell her about the practice match, about Iwaizumi's flirty comment, and how he invited you here.

"Well, its great to see you!" she exclaims. "If you want something to drink, drinks are there in the kitchen," she points towards the kitchen, where you notice a very handsome boy.

You walk towards the kitchen, eyeing the boy who was leaning against a counter, talking to another girl. You notice he is wearing the same track jacket as Iwaizumi. You found it strange that you didn't see him at the practice match.

You reach the counter that has stacks of solo cups, multiple 2 liters, and 2 drink dispensers of what looks like fruit punch. The only difference between the fruit punch-looking drinks was that one was bubbly, while the other was not. You look around to ask someone, only noticing that the handsome boy from before, was now on his phone. He had a smug look on his face as he stares at something on his phone. The boy then looks up and you look away, panicking.