05

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟓

"Suga Suga Suga," you say, rapidly tapping Sugawara's shoulder making him jump. You turn your phone and show him the notification.

"Well are you gonna just look at it or are you gonna see what it says?" Sugawara asks, sitting up. He seems just as curious and excited as you are. He turns to grab the remote and pauses the movie.

You send him a glare, rolling your eyes as you unlock your phone.

𝐎𝐢𝐤𝐚𝐰𝐚

hey (Y/N). Tonight was fun. It was nice to see you.

"Damn, you managed to come across his mind," Sugawara mumbles, looking at your phone with you.

"What am I supposed to say? Nice to see you too? Agree with him?" you ask Sugawara, dropping your phone onto his bed. "I hate it here."

Sugawara laughs, grabbing your shoulder. "No stupid, don't be boring. Continue the conversation. See if you can get from secrets on how he is such a good setter. I gotta use the bathroom, so I'll be back."

You sigh to yourself, picking up your phone and stared at the text. Did he actually enjoy tonight? Or is he just trying to get me to hook up as he does with other girls? Although you didn't want to admit you, you knew he was probably that type of guy. He constantly had girls all over him. Oh well, here goes nothing.

𝐘𝐨𝐮
hey Oikawa. i had a great night as well. you get home alright?

𝐎𝐢𝐤𝐚𝐰𝐚
yea, did you?

𝐘𝐨𝐮
i stopped at Sugawara's. sooo not yet, but i got here safely.

𝐎𝐢𝐤𝐚𝐰𝐚
ahh okay. well i was wondering if your free tomorrow? if you are, i would love to take you to get some milkbread around 7pm?

𝐘𝐨𝐮

sure, I'll send you my address tomorrow

𝐎𝐢𝐤𝐚𝐰𝐚

okay, see you then :)

"Suga! Pinch it off, come here!" you yell from his bedroom. You couldn't wait to tell your best friend about what just happened. You felt butterflies of excitement in your stomach.

You hear the flush of a toilet and running sink water, followed by loud footsteps. "Im here, what happened," yells Sugawara as he runs into the room, jumping onto the bed.

You hand Sugawara your phone and he reads the conversation, his mouth dropping as he looked up at you.

"No fucking way," he gasps, looking at you, "You basically have a date with Oikawa! Tooru Oikawa! Do you like him?" he yells, shaking your shoulders.

"Koushi be quiet! Your loud," yells his mother from downstairs. He rolls his eyes, grumbling something under his breath as he got up to shut his bedroom door.

"It's not a date Suga, and no I don't like him," you say as the silver-haired boy plops back down, resting his head in your lap. You look down at him, pushing his hair out of his face.