07

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟕

"Im.. I'm really sorry I didn't tell you sooner," Sugawara's voice cracks and he hesitates. "I just, I don't know. Im just sorry I didn't tell you sooner."

"Suga, its fine, what is it?" you say, looking at him worriedly. You had no idea what it could be. The only thing you could think of was something with Oikawa or volleyball but not much else.

"Well. I think I-"

"Hey, guys! Yall are still here?" yells a voice from behind you. You turn around to see Hinata running at you, smiling ear to ear. Immediately, the third year wipes the tears off his face using his jacket sleeve. You give Sugawara an apologetic look and he mouths the words 'talk later.'

"Just talking, why are you still here?" you question. It was late for a first-year to still be at the school.

"I had to grab something. Also (Y/N), remember how last week you said you would come over soon? Can you come tonight? I got a new game!" he exclaims, grabbing your shoulders.

It was true. The week before, Hinata had asked you every day to go to his house. Unfortunately, you weren't able to but you had promised him you'd go sometime this week.

You agree and Hinata squeals with excitement. You both leave and you tell Sugawara you'd text him later. The entire walk to Hinata's house he talks about how happy he is to have you over. The last time you went over was a few weeks ago. He mentions how he got a new Minecraft texture pack and has been waiting just for you to use it.

You arrive at his house and he practically drags you to his room. Hinata plops down on his desk chair and lets you take his beanbag chair. His room was small, but it gave off a comfy vibe.

"So what do you want to do first?" he asks eagerly, his hands clutch onto the edge of his seat in between his legs.

You look around his room, looking carefully at his shelves of board games and video games. All his talk about Minecraft made you want to play. You and Hinata used to play for hours on the weekends together. Sometimes it got so bad his parents had to make you go home or make yall cut it off.

"Let's do Minecraft," you decide, standing up and grabbing an Xbox controller from his tv stand. Hinata leaps up, grabbing one as well, and turns on the console. You both sit down on the floor, resting your backs against his bed. Hinata tosses you a blanket and grabs one for himself.

"Server, survival, or creative?" He asks as Minecraft loads, looking over at you.

"Hmm," you think for a moment. Either you could play online with other people, do survival, or build things. "I have an idea, go into creative."

He nods, "what's your idea?"

You wait for the world to load up and you tell him to follow you. After a few minutes of walking around the world, you find a dense forest, packed with dark oak trees.

"We're going to do a challenge. Both of us are going to build separate 'deep in the woods' houses. We'll send pictures to the group chat and they'll vote on which is best."

He stares at you, his mouth agape. "Separate? (Y/N), you know I suck at building."

"You'll be fine," you laugh. "Ready?"

"I guess," he grumbles, sitting up and leaning over, resting his elbows on his knees.

"Alright. Three... two.. one.. go!" you exclaim and suddenly his room fills with the sounds of the controllers.

-
After an hour of building, you both stopped what you were doing. You took pictures of the builds and sent them to the group chat.

"Wait! It looks blurry!" Hinata reaches to grab your phone before you send the picture of his build to the group chat.

𝐊𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐬𝐮𝐧𝐨 𝐕𝐁𝐂 ^-^

𝐘𝐨𝐮
Which looks best? The first one or second one?

𝐓𝐬𝐮𝐤𝐢
tf is that first one? even Hinata could do better than that. and he can barely build a square. i say second.

𝐒𝐮𝐠𝐚
Second.

𝐘𝐚𝐦𝐚𝐠𝐮𝐜𝐡𝐢
wait, are we comparing two peoples? I don't wanna hurt someone's feelings. I'm not gonna pick

𝐓𝐬𝐮𝐤𝐢
pussy ass

𝐃𝐚𝐢𝐜𝐡𝐢
be nice. i vote 2nd one

𝐊𝐚𝐠𝐬
first one.. it's simple

𝐓𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐤𝐚
BAHAHAHFKEOEKFWKA. YO WHAT THE HELL IS THAT FIRST ONE? (Y/N), PLEASE TELL ME THIS IS A JOKE?

𝐘𝐨𝐮
I-
it's not, just pick one

𝐍𝐨𝐲𝐚
first one bc of how stupid it looks

𝐓𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐤𝐚
^ what he said

𝐌𝐚𝐧 𝐁𝐮𝐧
2nd, looks rlly good.

𝐘𝐨𝐮
Yams, we need u to break the tie

𝐘𝐚𝐦𝐚𝐠𝐮𝐜𝐡𝐢
no, sorry.

You let out a long sigh and look over at Hinata whose eyes are glued to his phone. He had a soft smile on his face. "A tie huh?" he says.

You roll your eyes, punching him in the arm. "Tanaka and Noya only voted for you because it was bad. I think I won."

"Sure sure whatever. I can beat you on Mineplex games though and you know it," he teases, sticking his tongue out at you. "Anyways, my Okaasan should be done with dinner soon, lets head to the kitchen."

The two of you put away your controllers and turn off the Xbox before heading into the kitchen. Hinata was right, dinner was just about ready. You sat with him and his family, eating dinner with them. His sister was awfully excitedly to see you and asks you question after question to the point where she was told to be quiet. After you finish eating, you let Hinata know you have to go and he walks you out.

"Bye (Y/N)! That was fun," he says as he hugs you tightly. You wrap your arms around him in return.

"Bye Hinata, I'll see you later," you say before you start heading home.

The walk home was dark and you wore your hood over your head. You cautiously looked around, making sure nobody was trying to sneak up on you. In dark spots, you sped up, worried someone might jump from the shadows.

Bzzt Bzzt.

You jump at the sound of your phone vibrating in your pocket, seeing your life flash before your eyes. You pull your phone out of your pocket to see Oikawa trying to facetime you.