03

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑

"Well what?" you intrigue, nudging Izumi on the arm. You were curious as to what she had to say. The boy you had just talked to didn't seem like a bad person. Then again, you just met him and Izumi probably knew more than you did.

"Just, be careful (Y/N)," she sighs. "Im really surprised you haven't heard. One of my friends from Karosuno even knew about it."

You could sense that you were starting to get irritated. You didn't understand why she wouldn't just tell you. You felt as if she cared, she would straight up tell you instead of dragging it on. "What is it?" you question.

"Last year Oikawa was dating this girl, a really popular one too. They were together for a little over a year and she found out he cheated on her," she explains, frowning. "That isn't even the worse part (Y/N). He had hooked up with multiple different girls, not just one."

"Why does that even matter? I just met him, it's not like we're dating or talking," you retort. Yea, Oikawa was a handsome guy, but you could never date someone who was Karasuno's opponent. Plus, you barely knew the guy.

Izumi shook her head, "Still, he is kinda a dick too. Just be careful... Its easy to fall for him since he's so flirty."

You laugh at the idea of even liking him in that way. "Izumi, I will be fine. I almost never catch feelings for anyone."

"Whatever you say, don't say I didn't warn you."

For the rest of the walk, you both walk in silence. You thought about what she said, wondering if Oikawa was actually that type of person. His teammates seemed to like him and plenty of people were at his party. So what was there to be worried about?

By the time you get home and in bed, you find yourself still wondering about Oikawa. Despite Izumi's warnings, you wanted to get to know him more. He seemed like a fun guy. You decide to put off your thoughts for now as you roll over and fall into a deep sleep.

━━━━━━━ 𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐒𝐤𝐢𝐩 ━━━━━━━

You wake up early the next morning to the sun shining brightly into your room and the sound of your alarm going off. With a groan, sit up, putting your feet onto the floor. For a few seconds, you sat there, savoring the last few moments of relaxation, longing to sleep for just a little longer. Eventually, you get up, grabbing a t-shirt and shorts before making your way for your morning shower.

You get out of the shower and you check your phone, realizing you were running late. "Damnit I'm late," you mumble under your breath as you throw on your clothes and run downstairs.

Immediately your nose fills with the delicious smell of your mother's cooking. You run through the kitchen, telling your mother good-bye as you leave, a muffin and your gym bag in your hands. Fortunately, you lived close to the school and you had a short walk.

You arrive at school, rushing into the gym to find the boys preparing. You had made it just on time.

"Oh hey (Y/N)," greeted Yamaguchi.

"(Y/N)-San," exclaims Hinata as he rushes over to you, a large smile on his face.

"Hey Yams. Hey Hinata," you reply as Hinata slams into you, his tiny arms wrapping around you. You look down at the small boy with a smile.