Chapter 7

What the heck! Why the f* did they not kill that guy?! If they had got rid of him, he wouldn't have caused so much trouble! Oh right! They didn't kill him because they are incompetent rookies! They can't kill! Yassen thought angrily as he walked to his room looking all calm as usual. Incompetent idiots!
Yassen stormed into his room at the last few steps. He took the closest item and threw it. - I know this happened before but history repeats! -
Alex hit the wall, hard. It agitated the wounds on his body. Every inch of his body flared up in pain. Yassen stormed up to him. Yassen picked him up and pressed him against the wall. Yassen kissed him roughly. Alex's breath hitched in his throat. Alex's throat was flaring up in pain. The pain was excruciating and it's becoming more and more unbearable. His throat felt a warm liquid fill up. It's staining the white bandage now. The stitches must have ripped. He can feel himself choking. Choking on his own blood. He tapped Yassen for him to let go. Alex fell on his knees and coughed out as much blood as he could so that he doesn't choke as much. Yassen kneeled beside him. Alex felt really weak, he then felt Yassen pick him up and put him in the en suite's floor. Yassen went to get the first aid kit. He unwrapped the bandage and cleaned the wound before stitching it back together. It's suppose to hurt but he isn't even reacting to it.... Stitching without anesthetic must hurt. Why isn't he reacting?
"Does it hurt?" Yassen asked. Alex shook his head a little. He stared at Yassen with those broken brown eyes. It used to have a touch of innocence the first time Yassen saw him but gradually, he got colder and better until he doesn't even show any emotions when killing or doing mission or even during daily lives. He got captured a few times by Scorpia but he never gave out any information. He somehow always got out until Scorpia pulled the trick of raping the kid. He shattered. He expected that to be a one time thing but it wasn't. Alex broke when it happened the second time. He stopped talking, never uttered a word nor a sound. He stopped trying to escape. Stopped trying to do anything. Yassen picked up the thin, fragile Alex and laid him gently on the bed. Yassen knew Alex couldn't eat. Whatever he eats wouldn't stay in him for long enough. Alex was so thin it worries Yassen that one day Alex might collapse because of starvation or malnourishment. "Do you want to eat or drink anything?"
Alex shook his head as he pulled the duvet over his body. Yassen sat at his desk to do some work before going to bed. What should I do? Alex is so vulnerable.