🔞Busted-Loki Smut🔞⚠TW-DUBCON-NONCON⚠

I woke up in my large double bed surrounded by various pillows and soft toys. 'and no I didn't care that I was 22 with teddies in my bed still' 

i stood up and looked out the large bedroom window that looked down onto the rest of the avengers compound. i had a amazing view from here, i could see the forest near the back as well as the main field that was used for training or whenever tony needed to test out one of his inventions away from a lab. i smiled and walked over to my walk in closet kindly provided by tony even tho i said i didnt need alot but tony being tony decided to ignore it. i was a new recruit that fury took in well i say recruit i didnt technically want to be apart of the team but i got caught and fury gave me two options locked away or work with him. seemed like a good choice to go with work with him. i had unique abilities. i could shapeshift, into any animal or creature. i could do people but it took alot out of me to do it. i also had the ability to learn from what i see, fury called it a muscle memory thing i was able to learn new things just by watching them, like the first day i watched nat spar with cap. before i couldnt do any fancy fighting stuff but i watched her and cap go at it a couple rounds and then i tried and cap made the mistake of going easy on me since he thought i didn't know how to fight. i mean i didnt but nat did and i watched her. i had a good knack at being annoying fury said although i don't think it count's as a gift. 

i grabbed my black leggings and my favourite long-sleeved blue top that had a v neckline and slipped on my black nikes that clint got me for my 21st birthday.  i walked down the hall towards the kitchen and noticed tony, nat, thor and loki where already up. "hey guys" i smiled. "hey jess how nice of you to finally join us"   tony joked " ha. ha. i told you Saturdays are lie in days when im not training or on a mission with you guys. " i sat next to thor and gave him a nudge "so what are you doing today thor? anything fun?" he laughed "no not really just some training and then a quick visit to Asgard to talk to my father before coming back here." "cool hey you think maybe some day I'd be able to tag along and see Asgard?"  he smiled "perhaps one day" he pat my back and tucked into some bacon and eggs on toast. "i doubt father will let her go to asgard brother. dont give false hope." loki said as he read his book with his cup of tea. it was weird seeing him in his suit i was always used to seeing him in his fancy gettup.  he wore an all black suit without a tie and his jacket hung by him on another chair. "you're looking awfully snazzy loki where are you off to?" he put his book down and looked into my eyes "oh don't fret you're little head about what i do little one." he stood and walked out of the kitchen. "huh and here i thought he was a morning person?" i shrugged my shoulders and talked to nat for the rest of breakfast while i ate some toast and eggs. she told me about some of her missions that she was gonna do and how the paperwork fury wanted her to do before hand was a nightmare. "im so glad that fury gave me time off for a while so i dont have to do reports and paper work" "he didn't give you time off he grounded you for two weeks after you decided to wonder off and nearly blow up a building." tony said as he stuffed a piece of toast into his mouth. "yeah well it's not my fault the bomb disposal team took to long, anyway i watched them do their practice runs several times." nat laughed "well she has you there tony. she is the only one that can learn faster then the rest of us" tony huffed and i got up put my plate into the sink and went into the living room where loki sat facing away from me. so i turned into a small mouse and scurried across the floor before running around loki's feet making him jump up and yell "stark! you have an infestation of rodents!" tony, nat a thor came in and started to laugh as i turned back "hey i might be a rodent but i have feelings to loki" i said while laughing. 

"how is it to get a taste of your own medicine reindeer?" tony said before walking off with thor and nat. "i will get you for that jess." he took his seat again and opened a magazine. "oh come on it was just a joke. you're supposed to be the god of mischief i thought you liked pranks and stuff?" i leaned on the arm of the chair. "hmp.." i walked off leaving him to his reading. i headed down to see fury since i was curios about what i could do to still be helpful even when 'grounded'