𝓢𝓮𝔁𝓾𝓪𝓵 𝓕𝓪𝓷𝓽𝓪𝓼𝔂'𝓼

This one is from an idea that @MarissaMejia5 requested! 

*𝗟𝗼𝗸𝗶 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗖𝗹𝗼𝗻𝗲𝘀 𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗽𝗿𝗼𝗺𝗽𝘁* 

🔞SMUT WARNING!🔞

This one is going to be a naughty one!😂💚

(Not cannon to the movie! Asgard still stands, No one died)

Hope you enjoy!

◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽

Katrina and loki had been seeing each other for a while since loki came to work with the avengers after Thanos was killed. He would occasionally go back to Asgard when he was asked to by his mother or Odin but he spent most of his days with katrina at the avenger's compound where they both had their own rooms, which stark insisted they had but that didn't stop them sneaking out to each others room at night when everyone was asleep. 

Katrina was always fascinated by the stories that loki told and whenever he came back from Asgard he would bring a book for her to read. she wasn't a nerd or bookworm or anything per say but she did love to learn about new cultures and especially if that culture was magical and in another realm.   She hopped down the hallway to loki's room and saw him reading at his desk in his black jeans and black buttoned up shirt. which he always left two or three buttons undone at the top since he knew katrina liked it. Taking very quiet sneaky steps katrina went over to loki and jumped on him grabbing his neck for a hug from behind. 

"Gotcha!" she said as she kissed him on the cheek. Loki chuckled and turned the chair around making a squeaking noise as the wheels moved back. "I knew you where there Kat, trying to be sneaky on the god of mischief isn't possible" he pulled her onto his lap and played with her long golden brown hair. 

Katrina POV:

I loved how loki would sit for hours at a time and braid my hair or simply run his finger's through it. "Can I ask you something?"  he looked at me stopping his movements in my hair. "of course my sweet" I was so nervous as to how I should start it, since you see I had a very erotic dream the other night and well I know what loki's like whenever I come up with new ways to have fun. 

"well I've been having some thoughts about how we can spice things up a bit...and um.."  I looked down into my lap turning a bit red from embarrassment.  Loki's hand came up to my chin as I looked up into his stunning mix of blue and green eyes. "I'm curious my dear do tell me..." he was grinning like a Cheshire cat. "well I was thinking y'know how you can make clones of yourself?" He placed a finger onto my lip silencing me instantly.  "oh my sweet girl, let us see those naughty thoughts of yours..." I felt him go into my mind and he saw my fantasy. I felt his erection began to poke me in my back. "tut tut...such naughty thoughts my dear..." without another word four clones of loki appeared surrounding me and him. I whimpered on his lap at the thought of how this dream was about to become a reality. "why don't you make sure no one interrupts us my dear while I prepare some...things..." His dark grin made my body heat up instantly. I jumped off his lap and shouted. "Friday?" "yes Katrina? how can I be of service?" the A.I's voice spoke "I need you to make sure me and loki aren't disturbed. if the team need anything they have to wait. " I tried to sound confident as I looked over to what I hoped was the real loki. "Yes Katrina. anything else?" "no thank you that's all" 

"loki...Um..." his hands begun to run up my sides as he pressed his erection into my back. "oh I think I'm going to enjoy taking you today..." he ran kissed down my neck as his whispered into my ear. "shall we begin..." I nodded without any kind of hesitation. He pulled me back over to the bed where all of the clones stood, still fully clothed in their all black suits. one of the clones grabbed my hand and stared into my eyes whilst another pulled my trousers down and began to strip me. the real loki had a white shirt on so I could tell which one was the real one. I felt the clones surround me, running their hands up and down my now naked body. kissing, licking, nipping , pinching and grabbing at my ass. I looked over to the real loki as he sat at his desk once more his elbows on his knees studying how I was reacting, he always loved to tease me. just as i went to speak a clone pulled me in for a kiss whilst I felt another spread my legs open and begin to finger me. I moaned into the clones mouth as I felt another finger slip into my core. the other two loki's watched on not once touching themselves or speaking. "AH!..." I jumped at the feeling of a finger slipping into my rear and bucked back. After some teasing the clones switched out this time eating out both holes. "Ahhh...mmmm!" I felt heat build up inside me and pressure that twisted my innards as I fell onto the two clones faces as my legs gave out. The other clones both grabbed me and placed me onto the bed. One was under me another was on top of me and the other two grabbed my hands as I stroked them. I screamed out as both clones plunged themselves into me both of them thrusting inside me. "Ohhh god loki!" Looking over i noticed that he had removed his clothing and was now naked crawling up onto the bed behind one of the clones. 

One of the clones who I was jerking off pulled my head towards him and I opened my mouth to him, Taking his large member into my mouth as I licked and sucked on it. Still jerking off the other I heard them both groan out. "oh my dear I do believe you're enjoying yourself aren't you? hmm?" 

'oh my god he's not is he?!' I felt another cock pressing against my already full pussy. "loki! it wont fit!" he hushed me "now my dear don't worry a little bit of magic can do wonders to the human body..." he thrusted into me as the other clone came in my mouth, I was trying to scream with pleasure as I came undone yet again but was silenced as the other clone shoved its member into my mouth. One clone had disappeared once they had cum. 'guess they're all going to cum  before disappearing'  I felt so full with so much inside me at the same time. I felt like if i was going to die I would gladly go in this manner. another clone came inside my mouth and disappeared as did the one inside my ass. Loki pulled me  up slipping both members out of me as I laid down on him with my back on his chest. "Oh you definitely love this don't you my dirty girl..." he groaned into my ear keeping his member inside my core as the other clone slid in. I felt like I was going to tear in half "OH MY GOD LOKI!!" I screamed as I came so hard I squirted a little. Both loki and his clone chuckled and got more aggressive with their thrusts.  there was no way I was going to be able to walk after this. 

With one final thrust both members went balls deep as they spurted their hot seed deep inside of my womb. The last  clone disappeared and I Laid panting and spasming on the real loki's chest. He wrapped his arms around me a kissed my head, still keeping his member inside me.

"mmm ..loki...I-" "I know my darling you're welcome..."  I slid off of him and rolled onto the other side of him as we cuddled for sometime before we both fell asleep. I felt like my heart was going to explode where as loki had managed to calm his. "breath darling..." he mumbled I groaned at him and snuggled deeper into him. "I love you my darling" I lifted my head even tho it was so much effort to do so. "I love you more..." I nuzzled him before kissing him. "careful. I don't think your body can take any more for the time being..." he laughed once more sending me into a deep sleep. 

◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾

I hope you all liked this one! Definitely not a SFW story  🔞

I may have gotten a bit carried away with some of it 😂

Feel free to comment and leave suggestions for future story's! 💖💖

Thank you all for your love and support xxx