Prologue *Edited*

The only sound to be heard was the shredding of ice as the sharp blades effortlessly cut through it in a delicate dance of speed and grace.

The blades danced across the ice looking far more beautiful than a mere human could hope to achieve, yet somehow this tiny fragile looking boy made it look as natural as breathing.

The slight echo of instruments could be heard swimming through the air, seeming to have originated from no where but everywhere all at the same time.

The figure danced on the ice in tune with the music. Twisting and turning, bending down low and leaping up high, flying across the ice in a flurry of beauty and grace, and yet somehow making it seem effortless.

The music stopped.

So did the blades dancing on the ice.

The boy stopped too.

He seemed to be bowing, as if he just finished a performance and was awaiting the imminent sound of applause. Although seeing as he startled when he got a reaction that was not what he was hoping for. It seemed quite obvious to those watching the boy that he thought the was alone, it made them jealous that one could love something so much as to tune out everything else. It could also be from the fact that the boy looked like an angel just gliding on air instead of the human they knew him to be.

'Who is the boy?' You may be wondering.

The boys name is Harry Potter.

'His audience?'

Their names are Draco Malfoy, Gregory Goyle and Vincent Crabbe, Blaise Zabini, Theodore Nott, Pansy Parkinson, Daphne Greengrass, Tracy Davis and Severus Snape, the potions professor at Hogwarts school of witchcraft and wizardry and one of the heads of the Slytherin house, more specifically, the head of Harry's school house.

~~~***~~~

Hey readers! So this is the first part, although the next part is the first actual chapter. I apologise for any mistakes I have made, any you see can you please politely comment them so I can fix it. I will not tolerate any nasty comments or things on here, if you don't like the story, don't read it.

On a happier note, I won't be putting many author notes in, so there won't be many of these unless specified.

Have fun reading!