HNA 60

UA high school has finished all the classes for the first semester and started summer vacation.

But that didn't mean I had a time to play. To prepare for the upcoming training camp in the woods, I continued my independent training.

The girls and I agreed to meet up  at the school pool over summer vacation.

Aizawa sensei gave us a permission for using the pool which made them really happy.

We are now in the school pool and all of the boys are also here, they decided to have a endurance training

I and the girls are playing pool volleyball while the boys are doing endurance training leading by Iida.

I decided to take a break and get out of the pool while the girls is still playing.

Since the school swimsuit is sleeveless, the scar in my biceps and in my shoulder are exposed.

I'm just glad that no one was asking where did I get it

"(Y/N)-chan!" Midoriya called out my name as I was sitting, I smile at him as he approaching me with Iida

"Izuku-kun, Tenya-kun" I said and stood up, Iida gave me a can of orange juice which I gladly accept it.

I opened it "Thanks" I said before drinking it, the two of them started talking about something as I sipped my drink

"(Y/N)-san, why are you not participating the game they were doing?" Iida asked me and pointed the pool.

I look at him and said "I'm taking a break, since I'm kinda tired" they nod at me agreeing.

Midoriya beside me finally noticed the scars that I have, it's not too many its just really noticeable... I think?

I look at him and whispered "I got these when I was a child" he look at me worried.

But then Iida started talking about how he did not expect to be friends with Izuku leading them to talk about working hard.

As Izuku was talking suddenly a voice interrupted him, it was Bakugou, angry as usual.

He was about to approach us but then Kirishima stopped him "I got your message but sorry I'm late!"

He said smiling with his one hand preventing Bakugou to approach us "it took some time to get Bakugou to come." he added.

                              Time skip

The the boys decided to have contest to see who is the fastest in the pool but we didn't get a chance to see who is the winner since Aizawa sensei came up and said enough since it's already 5 PM

All of us are disappointed mostly the boys, and Bakugou of course since he really wanted to beat Midorya and Todoroki.

We all parted our ways and go home but not me since I want to take some fresh air.

These days I keep thinking about my past...since for the past few days I keep having a flashback dreams of what we did back then.

Our adventures, our fights and our special moments.

I still can't believe that I leave them just to trained and didn't think that sensei would kill them.

It's already night but I'm still walking around in the streets, I'm heading to the nearest convenient store real quick to buy chocolates.

That's the food I always eat when I'm stress.

While picking chocolate in the shelf I bump into someone, I didn't look at him, "I'm sorry" I said