She lost it all...

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

*Phone ringing*

I jump to the surprise of my phone. I felt horrible. My body was stiff. I could hardly get any sleep last night. I reach for my phone to look at a blurry screen. I rub my eyes hoping they would focus.

*1 MISSED CALL FROM: Ricky*

"Shit...what time is it?" I look to the top of my phone to see that is was 11:55 a.m... I was supposed to meet up with Ricky at the coffee shop an hour ago!

I quickly get up from my bed. My feet tangled in my cocoon of a blanket and I stumble to the floor slamming my face upon my dresser. I grab my face to feel it slowly swell and throb.

That really fucking hurt...son of a bitch! 

I pull myself up off of my floor and rush to my bathroom to take a quick shower. I change into a crewneck and sweats. Now time to put on some brows. My hands had been shaking from me rushing around so my eyebrows look like noodles. But, yunno what, fuck it. I don't even bother to fix my hair... I grab one of my black beanies and stuff my dripping wet hair into it.

I rush out of my apartment when halfway down the stairs I realize I had left my car keys on the coffee table. Today is just not my damn day. I rush back to my cave and grab my keys. Rushing down the stairwell nearly falling to my death again.

"Fuck...it's so cold..."

Once I'm in the car I decide to call Ricky back.  

"Hey Ricky...I'm so sorry. Time just isn't on my..."

"Yeah yeah...where are you? Are you even coming?"

"I'll be there in 5. Did you order yet?"

"No dude, I've been waiting for you. Hurry up!"

He hangs up. What crawled up his ass and died?

I meet him at the coffee shop 10 minutes later. Traffic was a bitch coming over here. I rush over to the door when I run into a someone and they drop their coffee all over my shoes.

"Aw shit. Fuck...I'm so sorry."  The stranger looks up at me. I'm in awe over this stranger. This girl was beautiful... no, she was stunning. She had long brownish/black hair and these eyes...man her eyes were the darkest shade of blue I had ever seen.

"No I'm sorry...uh"

"Harley" she replies in a shaken tone.

"Haha how foolish of me. I shouldn't have been in such a rush...Harley."

She curls her rose colored lips into a smile. I return the favor by buying her another coffee. Huh...I'm actually quite glad I ran into her. Not saying that I like having spilt coffee on my shoes but she was like no other girl I had ever met before. We share a few more words and then we say our goodbyes.

"Thank you for the coffee eyebrows."

"Eyebrows?" I question.

"Noodles are for pasta not for faces. Maybe if we see each other again I can be of service to you with those brows." She lets out an adorable snicker as she waves goodbye.

Don't go.

*Sarcastic claps come from the distance*

"Bravo Sir! Encore!"

"Really Ricky?"

"Really what sir? Shall thy be fair maidens knight to come to the rescue over wasted coffee?"