01~Coming Home

"Peter Im coming weather you like it or not." I argued.

He hung up with a grunt and I turned off my phone before we took off in the plane.

Might as well watch some TV for 5 hours. Or should I sleep. Oh, or eat! Ugh, I hate being bored.

~<~>~

"Hello Beacon Hills" I smirked.

The taxi did a U-turn and went back to Sacramento with my 20 bucks. Turns out if you complain to the driver, he charges more.

I decided to call Derek to pick me up but he didn't answer, so I'm left with Peter.

"Peter come pick me up!" I shouted into the phone and hung up.

He can smell his way to me. I'm not gonna waist my energy on telling him. He's so not worth it.

A jeep pulled up with two boys in it. The geeky one was driving and a guy with a crooked jaw was in the passenger side.

"Hey, Im Scott and this is Stiles. Derek sent us to pick you up."

"Usually I wouldn't get in a car with strangers, but Derek is lazy so I believe you."

I opened up the door to the back seat and buckled myself in. Stiles then started driving.

"So...are you guys all wolves?" I questioned.

"No. Stiles isn't."Scott replied.

"Maybe not, but I was possessed by an evil spirit....Very evil." he defended.

"What about now?" I raised my left eyebrow.

"Better" he mumbled.

I smiled and looked outside at the small town. The last time I was here was when my house burned to the ground killing almost everyone.

"So...wheres Derek?" I asked

"Probably with Lydia trying to figure out a code." Stiles replied.

"Code?"

"Yeah, there's a dead pool of supernatural beings in Beacon hills and assassins are trying to kill them for money. To find out who's on it, we need a code." Stiles explained in one breath.

"Oh. Am I on it?"

"I don't know." Scott said.

"Oh, okay"

The rest of the car ride was silent. Stiles turned on the radio. It was playing "Animals" by Maroon5.

"How ironic" Stiles laughed.

I glanced over at him and smirked at his comment. He looked at me through the mirror and gave me small smile back.

We arrived at Derek's loft. When I opened the metal door a knife was thrown at my face.

Good thing I'm a werewolf with good reflexes. I was able to catch it before it hit me between the eyes.

"Woah! What the h*** Derek!?" I exclaimed.

"Sorry Chloe, I thought you were Stiles." He shrugged.

"Weren't you with Lydia?" Stiles scoffed.

"I was, but she didn't find out the code, so I got bored." he replied.

I nodded because that sounded like him. I walked up to Derek and gave him a huge hug.

He was the one who carried me out of the burning house. If he didn't I would've been dead with rest of my family.

It was either me or no one. We thought Peter would've died, but he managed to escape and then fall into a coma.

"How was Alaska?"

"Ehh. I still haven't found an anchor" I sighed harshly.

"Hopefully you'll find one. A true alpha needs one." Derek reminded me for the 18,000,000th time.

"True alpha!" Scott shouted.

"Yeah. Ever since I was 12. It's been 3 years now. What about it?"

"I'm also a true alpha . I'm just surprised your one. There aren't many out there." Scott explained.

"Yep."

~<~>~<~>~<~>~<~>~<~>~

This is my first actually good Teen wolf fanfic so I hope you like it!!!!

Comment and vote!!!