Together

In the back of my mind, I always knew that Jisung was the someone who stole my heart and had a tight grip on it

In the back of my mind, I always knew that Jisung was the someone who stole my heart and had a tight grip on it. Even before we became like this, I knew once we had exchanged glances at each other; we had a connection. A connection that was so thick and tight, I never wanted to let it go, not in this lifetime or the next. That's how much I loved Jisung.

I was sure though that he didn't love me like I loved him. That thought always lingering in the back of my head whenever I'm without him, because that's how insecure I get even though we aren't together.

"So... you like music as well?" The 16 year old Jisung asked 15 year old Seokjin. They both sat opposite of each other, ignoring their English teacher.

"I mean I guess." Seokjin quietly says and rubs against his neck, unsure of what to say to the male he didn't know and Jisung knew that as well.

"Well we could always make music together. Can you sing?" Seokjin nods his head and that causes the older male to smile. "Good because I can produce music."

As I think back on it, Jisung was handsome then and still is now. That's probably why I had agreed to make music with him, him listening as I given my best to bring out my vocals. Jisung said that my vocals were angelic, he wanted to keep me for himself and his music only. So like the idiot I was, I would stay over his house almost everyday for my whole sophomore year just to sing for him and eventually we started watching movies together or helping each other with our homework.

I'm not sure when how how it happened but we ended up kissing each other in the bathroom he shared with his older brother. It surprised both of us since we had only knew each other for only thirteen months, and we had only held hands once.

Jisung stares at Seokjin, baffled that we just locked lips, a blush creeps up on his face. "What... what was that?" He asked with genuine curiosity and if the male hadn't known anything about him, he would've assumed that was his first kiss.

A deadly silence fills up the bathroom and they both avoid each other's eyes, a mix of emotions on their minds. This was probably the most unexpected, and unpredictable event to happen in both of their lifetimes and neither knew what to do about it.

"Can we do it again?" Seokjin silently asks, Jisung almost gets whiplash from the question. But, he doesn't deny his question as his thick fingers brush Jin's soft brown hair. They close the space between their bodies, leaving no room for them to look away from each other.

"Is that okay with you?" Jisung asks the younger male, who nods abnormally fast to the question causing both of them to giggle. And just like that, their lips meet again.

It was something about Jisung's lips that made me want him more and more, it was like a fatal attraction or an addiction. Every time we kissed, I felt like it was my first time all over again and it brought me to bliss. From his lips, to his laughter and to the endless teasing, Jisung had proclaimed a throne in my heart and he was never going to get off of it. At least that's what I hoped for, as the male was to addicting, too handsome, and way too perfect for me to let him sit in someone else's throne.

As I say these romantic words, I know it's hopeless to think he loved me the way I did him. I had Jisung in my heart, but in my mind; Jisung had my body more than anything. It was like my body craved him, and demanded his touch over anyone else. And I was pretty sure he was fine with that as well.

I was okay with him only loving me for my body! I do hope one day, he'll say he loves me for my heart as well.

The taste of cheesecake, that's all he ever ate whenever he watched movies or got high. It didn't bother me though, I liked the way he tasted so sweet as his tongue explored my mouth once again. Once again, I find myself craving his lips and his soft touches, but today he seemed like he wanted to do more than just soft touches.

Kissing down my neck, I grip his bicep in pleasure as he knew just how to make me feel good in all the right places. I moan, which causes him to smile against my skin and I can already feel that both of our shirts are on the ground of his white marble floor. Leading me to his bedroom, I notice that his hair was freshly dyed rainbow streaks and were messy from my shaking hands. I bet I looked more of a mess then he did and he'll only tell me sooner or later anyways he likes that kind of look on me.

Gently laying me down on the blue bedsheets, we start kissing back again but this time with more speed as he was probably working fast to make sure nobody interrupted our time together, but I doubt anyone would be his home in the next few hours. Jisung always took me to his house whenever he knew his parents or brother wasn't going to be there for an hour or more, because that's how much stamina he had. But also because he loved aftercare more than anything.

So now here we are, fully naked once again. I find myself in these situations over and over again after we told each other that we should stop because of how busy we are lately because of work and school. Not to my surprise but, i knew this would happen once again as we just couldn't be apart from each other... at least in my opinion.

And so now... I moan Jisung's name over and over again, realizing how pathetic it was to think we would stop this sexual relationship we had going on. No matter how many times we said it, we both loved the idea of being so vulnerable and intimate when we were with one another. The idea was that we had more than just orgasms, we actually had the sense of passion that real couples have.

Yeah, that was the idea. I think before gripping the bedsheets in pleasure while Jisung moves his hand up and down my arched back.