Smoke

Fog smothers the small bathroom the group was in, causing them to cough up a little more than usual

Fog smothers the small bathroom the group was in, causing them to cough up a little more than usual. "Holy shit" Felix says before hacking out a small cough from the blunt. He passes the blunt to his friend, Willow, who takes a few simple puffs before passing it to the older man in front of them, Vernon. "That shit is strong today, what's it called?"

Vernon let's out a slow laugh before answering, "My man calls it the 'Strawberry Cupcake'." All three of them laugh at that & cough from the overcloud of smoke. Felix sits on the edge of the sink counter, waiting for Willow to pass the blunt back to him. These two his two smoke buddies; Willow and Vernon, he's known them since 7th grade actually. Although he's know Willow longer and Vernon was his brother's age, they all clicked together perfectly on the substance of marijuana. Call them potheads or whatever, they were the best of friends regardless of the differences from each other.

Unlike him and Vernon, Willow was African American and only moved here because of their father's family. Vernon was a senior and was definitely what would someone would consider a "heartthrob". Felix was nothing but a soft & outgoing boy who many looked out for since they only saw him as innocent. People wondered how these three clicked considering their personalities & background.

To be completely fair, they understand why anyone would question it. After all Vernon would do things like...

"Chug! Chug! Chug! Chug!" The crowd roared around him as he hastily drank the creamy beer. A ring started to form around the bottom of his lip and he closed his eyes before finishing the rest of the before throwing down the stretchy straw. A our roar rips through the crowd and Vernon let's out a victory shout, smile noticeable and his cheeks were red.

And don't get me started on Willow, they are the embodiment of nonchalant.

"Do you dislike us?" Their stepmother shouted and Willow simply ate the warm chicken noodle soup. "Answer me damn child!" She shouted again. Dropping the spoon and looking up to their stepmom's eyes, Willow says,

"I don't dislike you. I hate you with my entire existence."

Yeah so... quite the odd people. But if Felix liked them, I had to at least pretend to be acquaintances with them.

"Hey you guys hear about the two new kids?" Willow asked and both boys shook their heads. "Apparently it's a guy and a girl and I have a class with the girl."

"Two new transfers in the year already? I wonder what they're both like." Felix said as he hit any other puff. Vernon turned to Willow to ask more about the transfers and they already knew where this was going.

"Is she hot?"

"Yes you idiot. Now leave me alone." Willow signs and Vernon let's out a laugh. "But don't get to excited about it, she looks like she's in a relationship."

Letting out a sadistic chuckle, Vernon speaks again. "You know me, I love breaking up couples."

"You say that now, but watch your back for when you get your own relationship. Many people, mainly the girls, will be  coming for you and you partner." Felix says with crossed arms.

"Yeah whatever. What's the new girls name?"

"Hmm..." Willow thinks for a second then clicks the roof of their tongue. "It's Kaliyah."

—————

In case anyone forgot or doesn't know:

Italic: Seokjin speaking/POV

Bold&Italic: flashback

Bold: scenario or off-scene

K that's all, BYE BYE 💛