INFO

So this is a book of one-shots, head-canons and preferences for Slashers.

To start of I will do Jason Voorhees, Michael Myers and Leatherface, others will most probably be added later, feel free to suggest who you would want to see.

For Jason it can be whichever version you like and the same for Michael but when it comes to Leatherface it's a little bit harder. I going to try to explain;

So because he had different names and families in different movies I have decided to do a sort of crossover. Let's say that his real name is Thomas but Bubba and/or Tommy are his nicknames. When it comes to his surname, I chose Sawyer because that's what I originally knew him as. Characters from all the movies can pop up and interact even if they don't appear in the same movies.

Does that make sense? If not then just ask me.

I won't take request BUT you may leave suggestions. I'm scared that if I take request directly I will feel forced to write them even if I don't want to and I also don't want to disappoint anyone. I'd be more than happy to read your suggestions though!

Feel free to comment and discuss the things you agree or disagree on.

I'll do a bit of everything, SFW, NSFW, fluff or whatever I might feel like.

I hope you like it!

//Linnéa