X

Further into the forest it was green and full of the most beautiful flowers. The best part, no snow. You left your coats to dry and continued on.

Past the forest is an open area, filled with the most fascinating creatures. There are tents and flags and beautiful land. As you approached a horn began to blow, almost as if announcing your arrival. Everyone stared as the four of you walked through the crowd straight to Aslan's tent.

"Why are they all staring at us?" Susan asked while trying to hold her smile through the uncomfortableness.

"Maybe they think you look funny." Lucy joked.

The group walked up to the tent and stopped outside of it. Peter drew his sword. "We have come to see Aslan."

You all watched as you saw movement from the tent. At that moment everyone around you kneeled. You turned back to the tent to see Aslan walking out to meet you. Aslan was... a lion? He was a beautiful, radiant, majestic lion. You all then began to kneel.

"Welcome Peter, Son of Adam. Welcome Susan, Y/N, and Lucy, daughters of Eve." He said. "And welcome to you, Beavers. You have my thanks. But where is the fifth?"

"That's why we're here sir." Peter started. "We need your help."

"We had a little trouble along the way." Susan added.

"Our brothers been captured by the white witch." Peter said.

"Captured?" Aslan questioned. "How could this happen?"

"He betrayed them, your majesty." Beaver said.

"Then he has betrayed us all." A centaur grunted.

"Peace, Oreius. I'm sure there's an explanation." Aslan said.

"It's my fault really. I was too hard on him." Peter said.

Susan placed a hand on her brothers shoulder. "We all were."

"Sir, he's our brother." Lucy spoke up.

"I know, dear one." He responded. "But that only makes the betrayal all the worse. This may be harder than you think."

•••

You sit in an open area of grass staring at your soaked book.

"The book of Narnia." Aslan said as he approached you. "That book is the only one of its kind. It's nearly as old as I am."

"I'm so sorry, sir. We were traveling through the river and I went under and now it's ruined. I'm so, so sorry." You apologized.

"No need to be sorry my dear one. Narnia has been my home for many centuries. I'm not just any old lion." He said signaling for you to put the book down. He then breathed onto the book. You watched as his breath had somehow repaired and dried the pages.

"Wow. Thank you." You said. "You're the king of Narnia, don't you want this back?"

"No, my dear. That book has been waiting for you for many years now. I have faith that you will take care of it, use it for the good of Narnia." He said.

"I will sir." You said before he walked away.

"Where are Lucy and Susan?" You asked the book. You opened the page and it showed a map to where they were.

•••

"Lucy! Susan!" You shouted now that you saw them. "Aslan fixed my book! I used it to find you guys."

"That's amazing." Susan said.

"It's definitely the coolest book I've ever laid my hands on, and I've read a lot of books." You squealed of excitement.

"What's it like being an only child?" Lucy asked.

You paused taken aback by the random question. "Well, it is rather lonely at times, I suppose. Not only am I am only child but I am also home schooled." You told them.

"Your mum teaches you?" Lucy asked.

"Yes, she does everything. My father, like yours, is fighting in the war. But even before that he was never very a part of my life. I think he wanted a son but instead he got me." You told them.

"I'm sorry." Susan said.

"Oh, don't be. I mean, he was also a bit of an alcoholic so it's probably best that he wasn't really there."

"What about friends?" Lucy asked. "Without school how did you make friends?"

"I, uh, I guess I didn't." You admitted. "I've never had any friends."

"Well you do now." Susan said.

"No, she doesn't." Lucy said. "Now she has sisters."

You smiled at the young girl. "Smart, beautiful ones at that." You added.

"However, I don't think she wants to be Peters sister." Lucy said.

"Lucy!" You and Susan gasped.

"I'm joking." She laughed. "Sort of. Anyway, since we're sisters now, I have to show you something." Lucy said. "Come here."

"Okay..." you followed her to the pond of water. "Agh!" You shouted when she splashed you. You splashed the girl back and proceeded to splash Susan. The three of you were then in a splash war.

"I surrender your highnesses." You said as you curtsied. You laughed and headed for the towel that hung on the tree branch. When you pulled the towel you were met by the wolf and his very deep growl.

"Agh!" You screamed backing away.

"Please don't try to run." He told you getting closer. "We're tired."

"And we'd prefer to kill you quickly." Another one said approaching.

You looked at Susan and signaled to her horn that was just up the hill. You looked back at the wolf and threw the towel at him distracting him. "Run Susan!"