XIV

A few days have passed since the battle and it was now your coronation day. The five of you walked down the isle of Cair Paraval with Aslan. You were headed to the stage to be crowned the kings and queens of Narnia. Five thrones awaited you. You all walked forward and stood in front of each of your thrones, yours in the middle.

"To the glistening Eastern Sea, Queen Lucy, the valiant." Aslan said as the Beavers and Mr. Tumnus approached to crown her.

"To the great Western Wood, King Edmund, the just." Edmund was crowned.

"To the radiant Southern Sun, Queen Susan, the gentle." Susan was crowned.

"To the clear Northern Sky, King Peter, the Magnificent." Peter was crowned.

"And the keeper of the book of Narnia as well as well as ruler of the depths of the Narnian woods and isle, I give you Queen Y/N, the gallant." You were now crowned.

"Once a King or Queen of Narnia, always a King or Queen." Aslan said turning to face you and the others. "May your wisdom Grace us until the stars rain down from the heavens."

"Long live Queen Y/N! Long live King Peter! Long live Queen Susan! Long live King Edmund! Long live Queen Lucy!" Everyone said along with Aslan. Everyone cheered for the five of you. You couldn't help but look to Peter who coincidentally was already smiling at you.

•••

"Why hello King Peter." You said approaching him later after the ceremony.

"Hello Queen Y/N." He said bowing before you causing you both to laugh.

"I see being king hasn't taken away your sense of humor." You smiled.

"Why of course not. I see that you're still as gorgeous as ever." He blushed.

"Are you flirting with me King Peter?" You blushed.

"Isn't it obvious? I meant to say it out loud this time." He asked stepping closer.

"We haven't even known each other that long but I feel like it's been forever." You say.

"You know what they say, life threatening adventures bring people together." He said.

"Do they say that?" You asked.

"I have no idea." He said quickly before kissing you. "I've thought about doing that for a while now."

"Me too." You say. "What happens now?"

"Now, we rule Narnia." He said.

"I meant for us." You laughed.

"Maybe a little more of this." He said reuniting your lips together. "Is that okay with you?" He asked when you separated.

"More than." You said kissing him once more before stepping away. "I'll see you around King Peter."

"See you Queen Y/N." He smiled.

You went on to find Susan. "Susan!" You called as you saw her across the room. You held up your dress to run to her.

"Y/N, what is it?" She asked.

"You're my best friend." You said. "I've never had a friend before so I'm not very good at making them but you are my best friend."

"And you're mine." She said hugging you. "I've never really had many friends either. But you're more than that, you're my sister, remember?"

"Of course. I just wanted to tell you." You said. "I also wanted to tell you that your brother kissed me." You said turning around to walk away.

"What? No, get back here!" Susan then chased you to get an answer out of you.

"You'll have to catch me to find out!" You laughed continuing to run.

•••

*Major time jump (I'm talking years)*

The five of you are riding through the forest chasing a stag.

"Peter!" You playfully yell as his horse cuts you off in order to get in front of you.

"Sorry love, you've got to be quicker than that." He said looking back at you.

"Why is it always a race?" You ask laughing.

"Because you love birds always make it into one. You're both quite competitive." Lucy laughs.

You all turn back as you notice Edmunds stopped.

"Come on Ed." Susan says.

"Just catching my breath." He said.

"Well that's all we'll catch at this rate." Susan responded.

"What did he say again Y/N?" Lucy asked you referencing to what Edmund had said before you left Cair Paraval.

"You girls wait in the castle. I'll get the stag myself." You said trying your best to impersonate Edmund. You all laughed.

"What's this?" Peter asked hopping off of his horse. "It seems familiar."

"As if from a dream." You said astonished by the lamp post. "Or a dream of a dream."

"Spare oom." Lucy said in realization. Lucy began to run.

"Lucy?" Peter questioned.

"Not again." Susan sighed.

"Lu, where are you going?" You asked as you all followed her.

"Come on!" She said.

You traveled through rows of trees and branches. "It's all branchy." Peter said.

"They're coats." Susan said.

"Susan, you're on my foot!" Edmund grunted.

"Ouch! Someone is definitely poking me!" You said.

"Peter, Move off!" Susan yelled.

"Stop shoving!" You told the group.

"Get off my toe!" Peter huffed.

"I'm not on your toe!" Edmund said.

All of a sudden you all fell through the wardrobe and into the spare room. You looked at the others and realized you were young kids again.

You all turned your attention to the door as the Professor walked through. It was all flooding back to your memory now.

"Oh. There you are." He said. "What we're you all doing in the wardrobe?"

You all exchanged looks. "You wouldn't believe us if we told you, sir." Peter told him. The Professor then threw the cricket ball to Peter.

"Try me."