3

The neighbors weren't allowed to leave the building and had been gathered in Dahyun's apartment for further interrogation. Some who had already gone to work were purposely called over just for questioning.

Dahyun would talk to the females while Officer Boo would question the males. None of them knew that Na Gasu was Red Rose and Dahyun thought it would be best to keep it that way.

Detective Kim Dahyun settled on a seat, folding her hands on top of her dining table as she faced a woman in her mid-30's, by the name Im Yoona. The woman had an innocent face. She was soft-spoken as well. Dahyun had bumped into her a few times by the hallway since they were neighbors. And she seemed nice.

Neighbor #1Apartment No

Neighbor #1
Apartment No. 14

Mrs. Im Yoona
(35)
Librarian

"Where were you between 5 - 6 pm yesterday?" Dahyun started questioning. Officer Boo just stood behind her, scribbling notes on his notepad.

"Since it's a weekend, I was at my apartment baking pastries. It's like a small home-based business of mine -- baking cakes and pastries according to whoever orders. It's to make money out of my hobby."

"Didn't you notice anything weird yesterday? Heard something? Saw something?" Dahyun queried.

"Nothing, as far as I remember," Yoona shook her head. "It was the usual weekend. There was nothing weird -- none that I know of."

"What do you think about Mr. Na Gasu?"

"I don't have much to say, honestly. We weren't acquainted though I do know his name. He had an intimidating face, and he seemed like he wasn't the sociable type of person."

"So none of you knew Mr. Na Gasu personally?"

"All of us didn't know him personally except Moonbyul."

Dahyun quirked a brow. "Miss Moon Byul-yi?"

"Yes, Detective. They dated 2 months ago."

___