Chapter 1

*If you have not read Beauty and the Villains please do before reading this book!*

Bella's POV

A new year, a new story.  Everything has been going pretty great since Ben became king, I've been working extremely hard on trying to keep everything on track. I've been non-stop with going over details with Ben to make sure he understands what he is doing at certain events and making sure he is up to date in new languages. The newest event was the Royal Cotillion, this takes place when people who are not born into a royal family be brought into one. This case it's for Mal. I wanted to make sure everything goes perfectly so right now I decided to take a walk with my brother as we went over the plans for the Royal Cotillion.

"All the invites are coming back like crazy. We'll have a great turnout." I smiled "there's just a few decorations to be approved and your gift to Mal is almost finished as well....um Ben?"

He stopped while eating his apple, I followed his gaze...it was to Mal who was surrounded by press. They were asking thousands of questions but one catching all of us off guard.

"Mal, is your mother still a lizard?"

I shoved Ben forward and he quickly got between them. Maleficent is in fact still a lizard, she stays in a cute little glass case in Mal's dorm room.  But people didn't need to know that. There is nothing to fear, everyone is happy and is safe. 

"Woah, excuse me. We will let you know if and when that particular situation changes." Ben interrupted 

"Did you ever think you'd be with a Villain kid?" A reporter questioned "both you and your sister surprised us all"

This is what got my attention, why does it matter to them. Ben laughed at the question.

"We're done here" he stated
The Fairy Godmother rushes in front of the buzzing press and told them all to shush.

"This is still a school and if you're here then you are skipping or trespassing," She said with a kind voice

As they continued to speak she shushed them more and more until they all stopped. They all left in disappointment, shaking my head I walked over to Ben and Mal. 

"Don't pay any attention to them" I spoke "they're all nosy people"

Mal looked at me and smiled, "that's easier said than done."

"Oh I know," Said Ben "you know maybe we should do something, go somewhere, get away."

"Yeah" Mal nodded

I raised my eyebrow, he is aware that there are still a thousand things to do right? I looked at my phone and got Ben's attention to look at his watch...he's late.

"Oh! I got a council meeting. I'm late, I gotta go" He said

"That's okay," Mal said

"We'll do it sometime," He said kissing her cheek and running away "thanks for the reminder sis!"

I shook my head and looked at Mal as Evie came running over. She grabbed Mal's arm.

"If we don't do a fitting for your gown, right now you'll be dancing in your bathrobe. Oh hello. Now let's go" Evie said dragging her away

"Bye Bella" She waved

"See ya" I smiled

I never have time with anyone anymore and it sucks. I was about to leave but then the press came running at me.

"Princess Bella!" They all shouted

"I'm sorry but I have a lot to do and I'm fairly busy. Thank you all for coming and supporting my brother" I sent them a smile and ran off.