Chapter Eight

James' heart was pounding as he did his rounds. Regulus almost kissed him.  He wasn't paying attention to where he was walking, he was too busy thinking about how that weird feeling in his stomach grew stronger the closer Regulus got to him. Suddenly there was someone in front of him. It was Lily. Too late to stop, James crashed into her. She tumbled to the ground with an audible yelp. James' eyes widened. "I'm so sorry Evans. Are you ok?" He asked as he helped her up. She smiled at him."I'm fine, just didn't expect that." He grinned sheepishly. "I guess I was too caught up in my thoughts." Lily raised an eyebrow. "Oh? And what are your thoughts?" James went red. "I- uh... a friend." Lily thought for a second. "A friend huh? Must be Regulus." James was shocked."How'd you know?" She shrugged. "Just a guess. It also helps that I saw you two in the library in the library earlier." "Oh." Lily studied him. "Judging by your red face, you fancy him don't you?" James facepalmed. "Is it that obvious?" Lily nodded. "It is. Just tell him how you feel. He might feel the same way." James sighed. "Maybe...Just maybe…"

*Sorry that it's short, I wanted to get a chapter out. Love you all!*