Chapter 1: meeting a goddness

Y/n Pov

Darkness.....

I can only see an endless darkness...

Where am I heaven? Hell? Nirvana? Throne of heroes?

???: " Hohoho nope you are not in any of those my dear child so please do open your eyes "

I heard a sound and then I start awake from the endless darkness and see a girl in front of me

???: " Yahooo Y/n-Chan welcome to my humble realm "

Y/n: " Uuuh okay thank you? " i said

???: " Ma ma don't be too tense and let me introduce my self I am the Primordial goddess Of Love or you can just call me Karen-san or One-chan"

Y/n: " O-okay? " ( So is this heaven? I mean around me are all look like a cloud hmm....)

While I was Bussy trying to understand where I am The goddess or Karen-san was looking at Y/n with a smile

Karen: " Well this is not heaven if you are asking "

Y/n: " Soo why am I here Karen-San "

She frown a bit at what I call her for a few second before she start talking

Karen: " hm hm well I shall annouce that you will be sended to another world Banzai! " she said

Y/n: " Eh.... Wait what I thought I will be sended to the throne of heroes due to being a half heroic spirit "

Karen: " Well you were supposed to but I kind of need you're help Ehehe "

Y/n: " Uuhhh.... What kind of help "

Karen: " I just want you to find someone who have the holy grail and take the holy grail away before something bad happen simple as that Hehe "

My mind went blank a bit hearing what she said and

Y/n: " Waiiittt why is there a holy grail in another world "

Karen: " Well you see one of the lower God sended someone to the other world with a holy grail and some other power which I don't know yet sorry "

Y/n: " I see so you want me to go to the other world's to find a holy grail take it away and defeat the person who has the grail? "

Karen: " Well.... Yes " she said with a smile

Y/n: " Also what happen to that umm.. Low God? "

Karen: " Hmm... Well some other gods want to punish her but they can't as someone wished for her to be brought with him to the other world "

Y/n: ".... Wait you can wish to brought a goddess "

Karen: " Hmm on normal condition you can't but I allow it as she been making trouble for the past hundreds of years, and it can be serve as kind of punishment being strip of her goddess power "