(14) Bonnie & Clyde

It's been four days since Brad asked out Michelle in the middle of the hallway & got rejected on the spot, but it was the weekend now of a highschool, so almost nobody cared anymore.

Michelle was right, rumors about Brad & her started up, & rumors about Peter & herself started as well. But nothing more, to their knowledge.

---

"I don't see why he shouldn't be able to have his friends over for one night", Tony said as he argued with Tony at the kitchen table, where Peter sat.

"It's not just his friends, it's who", Pepper said as she wiped down the table. "I have no problem with Ned staying the night, the weekend even, but Michelle & Betty cannot stay the night".

"What's the worst that's going to happen", Tony asked? "They're just kids".

"And I don't think that their parents would mind", Peter chimed in, maybe at the worst moment.

"They are teenagers, they party, drink alcohol, & have sex", Pepper said in a rampage. Though neither Tony nor Peter knew why she was so steamed about the topic. "I don't want that happening in my house".

"Peter has already thrown a party, so there went everything you didn't want to happen", Tony said, receiving an immediate death glare from Pepper. "It's going to happen sooner or later, Pep, you might as well make it easier on Pete, now he won't have to sneak some girl through his window upstairs".

"Can we not talk about this", Peter asked? But his voice was drowned to their conversation.

"My answer is no, Peter is only sixteen, maybe when he is eighteen he can have them spend the night", Pepper said as she ended the conversation.

"That's if we still live here", Peter said as he stood up. He was going to play the guilt card on his mother, her weakness, seeing Peter deeply upset. "We move almost every year, Harry is my longest friend & he's moving to England or wherever in a few days, I get that you don't want to me to have girls over because you are worried about something happening, but these people could be my new friends for the time I have left at Midtown, then I'll have to restart at an entire new school again".

Tony looked at Peter scared, he knew not of how Pepper would react & he was deeply terrified, he wouldn't want to be there for the wrath.

"If anything happens, you are grounded until you have your own kids, which will never be because I won't let you leave this house", Pepper warned, threatened even. But she fell into Peter's trap. "But, fine, they can stay the night".

"Yes", Peter said as he punched into the air.

"Except", Pepper butted. "You guys have to stay in the living room all night".

"Deal", Peter agreed.

"And Harley will be staying with you", Pepper said, Peter slowly let down his hand.

"Woah, that's a deal breaker", Peter said.

"Your father & I will be gone until midnight & we need someone to watch over you guys", Pepper said as she turned away & wiped down the counter. "Plus, Harley hasn't made any new friends at school & I think he could use some, you may not remember, but his closest friend is Harry too".

"Fine", Peter agreed, only because he knew his brother needed some friends & maybe hangout with Peter's would help Harley branch out some.

---

Peter called his friends: Ned, Betty, & Michelle. He invited them to come over to spend the night. Without hesitation, Ned was over in less than an hour, but the girl's parents were yet to decide if they could stay over.