Chapter 4

"What is this?!!" I couldn't help it but ask shocked.

Was he even serious.
The guy held a case and when he opened it, it revealed a syringe and three small glass bottles that if I was right I could guess it was truth serum.

Funny what movies teach you.

He nodded towards the guy and then turned back to me.

"Miss Zemora wo...," I interjected.

"Z is just fine. Too long."

"It's not proffesional." He gave me a serious look. Too much.
It was true it was too long. For a fake name...(Alex is my real name.)I prefer short like maybe syllables or letters. The shorter the better. And I was doing him a favour no need to remember the name just the last letter of the alphabet.

"Z is easier."

"For a man like me I don't do easy."

"Hmmmh 'man like you' you say. Pray, what is that ment to mean?"

"It means that I as a...," he trails off. Maybe thinking that he nearly had a lose mouth, "would you mind Trevor giving you this?"

"Is this how you Sir Levi a 'gentleman'
treat your guest?" So much for hospitality.

"Don't question my pride."
Aaaah the British with their pride. A very touchy subject I see.

"Well a man doesn't invite, wait I didn't come here by myself so technically I was kidnapped and now you want to inject me with God knows what. What a 'man'." Emphasis on the man. If you could see his face.

"Miss do...," I interrupt again.

"Z is fine actually."

"...NOT question my pride." He completely ignores me continuing.
This really is a good day.

"Aaaaw touchy subject." I made a sly smirk and applauded to the inner teenager in me. I could really take on acting after this. I would be of course successful.

He shrugged I smile he looks back at Trevor and then they mentally talk. Freaks. Trevor moves forward and then holds my hand and pins it to the table so I don't move. He puts the drug in my system successfully after ofcourse me trying to move and escape and some punches and failed kicks. Trevor really is strong, if I ever got into a fight with his workers I had to think of a way to really defeat Trevor. He was a threat.

He anyway successfully did it and stepped back and put the syringe and needle back in the case then walks out living with him.

I remember back when I was in training and they taught us to deal with this stuff. I literally gonna crash this.

"You are gonna answer all my questions."

"Sure."

Ooh how he's so wrong.