27

(Recap)
...congratulating him on a job well done...

KARMA POV
As we continued through the hallways, we finally spotted the staircase to the top floor. As we were all nervous, due to the lack of time we had, Korosensei suddenly called out to us.

"Students! I've come to notice something about our mastermind waiting above. He's using assassins all wrong."

"What?" Terasaka asked, clearly confused. Well, no one could blame him. The rest of us were equally confused as well.

"Lookouts and guards, those aren't jobs for assassins. If their potential had been used to the fullest, they'd have been fearsome indeed."

"It's true, he wasn't even a single centimeter off the mark." Said Chiba, clearly thinking about the guy we had just encountered.

"And Karma, if that fellow had sneaked up on you from behind, on any other day, his grip strength would have killed you instantly."

"I suppose so.." I replied, starting to think about it to.

We made our way to the top floor and hid behind Karasuma Sensei, waiting for his signal. As we silently walked into the room behind Karasuma Sensei, I started thinking about (y/n). I hope she's doing okay, I thought to myself as I got into position, waiting for Karasuma Sensei's second signal. When he signaled again, we all resumed our walking.

Just as we were about to move in-

"Itchy." Said the man, and everyone gasped. They all seemed to recognise that voice.

"The very memory makes me itch." He continued. "But maybe that's why my senses have grown so much keener, because my wounds are always exposed to the air." As he said that, he threw many detonators onto the floor.

"I told you, I'd come prepared to kill a Mach-20 monster. I have spare detonator remotes in case one is snatched away at high speed. Enough to press any one of them if I happen to collapse."

"Of the people I couldn't reach, there were 3 assassins, and one other. An insider who vanished with Ministry of Defense secret-service funds, and the assassination budget."

AS Karasuma Sensei said that, the guy stood up, and everyone gasped in shock.

"What do you think you're doing? Takaoka!" Shouted Karasuma Sensei.

So this is the cruel and ruthless teacher Nagisa beat heh. I thought to myself as I stared at the guy.

"What naughty children." He said. "Coming in the back door to see your dear teacher. That's not how your good old dad raised you. Ah, well. I'll have to give you some summertime tutoring."

"Shall we go to the roof?" He asked as he leaned down to pick up the briefcase with the cure to the virus. "I've got everything ready to welcome my beloved students."
————————————————————————
Hello guys! It's your author here! Y'all must be shocked heh. Two chapters consecutively 😮.

Truth is, normal after I finish writing one chapter, I turn off my computer and be done for the day. But yesterday, I decided to just continue and maybe be nice enough to not make you guys wait another two weeks or so for a new chapter :D. So, I hope you guys enjoy this chapter!! 😗

Also guys, just a tiny disclaimer, please don't expect a chapter tomorrow, because I'm kinda out the whole day today, so I won't have time to write to post for tomorrow, sorry! I'll try my best to upload as soon as possible okay?

I know it sucks when you like a story and you're waiting for the next chapter but the author just takes way to long and in the end just discontinues the story :(. So, that's why, I'll never discontinue this story loll. But, please forgive my inconsistent updating habits 😅😅.

Finished writing at 1.21am

It is currently 9.39am. Have a lovely rest of the day everyone! 😘