I

"Harry!" Hermione yelled as she snaps her fingers infront his face to get his attention.

"Yea-what?!" Harry yelled, startled, but immediately regretted it when he saw her narrow her stare.

"Sorry. Kidding." He apologized as he took a bite of his sandwhich. The girl still did not take her glare off him.

"You have to stop zoning out all the time!" She scolded with a 'tch' and carefully stabbed her salad with her fork.

"The girl's right, this is like the second time today." His friend Ron added which he returned with a sarcastic smile.

He saw his friend Hermione put the li back on her container of food and put it back in her bag as she draped it on her shoulder. "Where are you going?" Harry asked.

"I have math quiz next period and I want some time to study at the library for about 25 minutes and then ill head to class, prepared." She said as she eyed Ron an walked away.

Harry turned his eyes back to Ron who looked completely shocked and nervous.

"You forgot about that did you?" Harry said with a weak smile as he watched the boy nod slowly and he heard a sigh escape from his lips.
~
History class was one of Harry's least favourite subject. It was boring but at least he had Hermione with him. But at the same time it was nerve racking, and no, not because the teacher would randomly call out names to answer a question but because a blonde boy with a title of 'Highschool Bully' was in the same class with him.

His name was Draco Malfoy. Every girl fancied and every boy feared him, he also has a girlfriend named Daphne Greengrass, every girl was jealous of him because she was so perfect and beautiful.

He reached the door to the classroom.

"Class 221" Harry whispered under his breath and turned the door handle to walk in.

He sat in his regular seat beside Hermione and glanced at Draco who had his feet on top of another desk infront of him, as he was talking to his friends Blaise, Pansy, and Daphne; his girlfriend. His head jerked when the teacher walked in the classroom and grabbed his textbook, signalling everyone else to do the same.

Harry flipped his textbook to the page assigned and also grabbed a pencil and his notebook. He wanted in amusement as Hermione grabbed out her entire pencil case and took out each highlighter she had and placed them beside her notebook, along with her pens.

"Alright class, for this project you will need to choose a partner to work with." The teacher stated as the two friends looked at eachother and smiled.

While harry was looking at his friend the girl pointed to the other side with her lips signalling him to look at something. When he turned around he saw in the corner a bunch of commotion going on near Draco's table.

"Daphne, lets be partners."
"Yo Dray, come on."
"Ah-uh Blaise, you had him last time its my turn dimwit."

"SILENCE" Harry heard the teacher yell as the noise level died down and he jerked his head to face the teacher.

"Since all of you cant decide for yourself on who to pick, then I will." He stated and the room was filled with annoyed groans as the teacher started walking to a tin and pulled out the sticks with the student's names written on them.

"Lovegood, Longbottom."
"Granger, and Parkinson."
"Malfoy, and Potter."

When Harry heard his name he shot a look at Hermione who was already staring at him wide eyed. He looked back towards Draco's table and saw them all giggling and taking constant glances at harry.

"I suggest you stay on his good side, harry." Hermione advised to the boy.

"Yeah, well no kidding." He scoffed and regretted is decision once again when he saw from the corner of his eye; Hermione glaring at him with a 'What did you just say?' Look. He gave her a weak smile and carried on.
~
"Oh my god, no!" Ron laughed, almost spitting his juice out of his mouth as Harry shot him a look.

"It's not funny, Ron, he's terrifying." Harry said as he furrowed his eyebrows.

"Then stay on his good side, duh." The boy replied as he rolled his eyes.

Harry was about to say something but was cut off by Draco and his friends entering the cafeteria, and may I add very dramatically. The blonde was holding another behind by his collar and Blaise was holding what looked like a folded piece of paper in between his fingers like a cigarette. Pansy also walking beside Draco and was smirking and scaring people off.

He brought the boy to the table where Daphne and her friends sat at and aggressively shook him as Pansy snatched the piece of paper from Blaise's finger and walked infront of the boy, and waved it in his face before she the shoved it against his chest making the boy grunt in the sudden pain.

"Ah, look who you're also partners with Hermione." Harry said smirking at his friend.

"So, you tried to ask my girlfriend on a date, thinking she'd want to cheat on me with some filthy blister like you?" Draco spat in a low voice that sounded oddly attractive.

When the boy didn't answer and just stared down the blonde threw him on the ground and leaned next to him.

"150 cash, tomorrow after school." Draco whispered threatening as he stood back up and walked away with his friends, leaving the sobbing boy alone.

Harry turned back to his two friends and glared at them and watched as they sighed.
~
After school Harry took a deep breath in and walked over to the parking lot standing next to Draco's motorcycle. When he saw the blonde approach he got his phone ready to call Hermione and stood up straight. Draco eyed him and raised an eyebrow as he stepped forward.

"May I help you?" He asked rather calming which lessened Harry's fear.

"O-oh uh u-um I-" Harry stuttered but was cut off by the firm voice of Draco.

"Take your time, I know I'm rather attractive." Draco teased as he leaned over to put his helmet on while harry felt his face flutter with embarrassment.

"No its not that- well I mea- no!" harry stuttered once again and mentally cursed at himself 'Why is this so hard?' He thought to himself.

"Potter, I don't have time for this." he said as he got on his motorcycle but stopped when he let Harry's hand grab his.

"D-Do you wanna work on the project for history?" He asked hiding the nervousness but Draco could see right through him.

As Harry squeezed his eyes shot expecting Draco to throw an insult and drive away he felt a helmet thrown to his hands as he caught it. He opened his eyes to Draco already wearing his helmet while pointing to the back of his bike.

"Get on, loser." Draco said as they drove off.

Normally him, and Ron would just walk to school together so it was nice to have what he was feeling right now. The cold air hitting his clothes, when they were going to fast it kept startling him when Draco would take such sharp turns and grasped on Draco's body tighter.

Feedback??