(a/n: i made a lot of changes to the previous chapter on 12/12/2020 so if you read it before then, i would highly recommend reading it again!)

six

You composed yourself, quickly regaining control over your blood flow as you try and calm yourself down.

You looked up and met Hisoka's eyes again, "So uhm, what do people normally do in this kind of... situation?" you asked, racking your brain for anything you could have read in books that would help you out in this moment.

You remembered reading in a book that during sex, if a male ejaculates inside of a female, there was a possibility of conception, but that was about as much as you knew about the matter.

"Well, I was thinking we could do something like... this," he said, still smiling as he reached down and grabbed you by your upper thighs, lifting you and pulling your body against his again. His muscular arms brought your legs up to wrap around his waist, which was just as muscular, and you couldn't help but admire how toned his body was.

You instinctively brought your hands to his shoulders to hold on to him, your faces now incredibly close, just as they had been that night on the airship. As you remembered the kiss you had shared then, you felt your stomach do a little flip when he brought his lips to yours again.

The kiss started off soft and gentle, your lips meeting with his and pulling apart for a moment before meeting again. You thought it would end after this kiss, but suddenly Hisoka tilted his head slightly and everything felt different. His kissing was harder, deeper this time and you tried to kiss him back, your lips moving against his and you realized you had a small problem.

You pulled away, gasping for air, "Wait... I can't breathe," you said, breathing harder than before.

Hisoka laughed, "You breathe through your nose, love" he said, leaning his head in and smiling against your lips before kissing you again, biting down on your lower lip and tugging it gently, drawing a quiet moan out of you.

Wait... 'love'?!

You flinched slightly. You were caught off guard by the term of endearment since no one had ever called you by anything other than your name or 'child', like your master did.

Before your mind drifted, you felt a burning sensation in your chest and focused on breathing through your nose while moving in time with his lips. You gasped softly when his strong hands moved from your upper thighs to your butt, gripping it firmly, and Hisoka took that opportunity to quickly slip his tongue into your mouth, tracing the roof of your mouth with the tip, eliciting another moan from you.

You had never experienced this sort of sensation before, the tracing of his tongue in your mouth was ticklish and there was a burning sensation in the center of your stomach. Every part of your body felt sensitive and aware of his touch and you tried your best to keep up with his pace. His tongue slid against yours, and you did your best to reciprocate. He drew your tongue out of your mouth, sucking on it slightly before releasing it and kissing your lips one last time.

He pulled away from your mouth and his kisses trailed down from the corner of your mouth to your jaw as he slowly made his way down to your neck. Soon his kisses turned into bites - you flinched slightly at the first bite and he soothed the stinging sensation by placing a kiss and licking it. You unconsciously tilted your head to the other side, giving him more access, and he started to pull down the collar of your turtleneck, but you stopped him.

"You're going to stretch out my shirt," you huffed, grabbing the hem of your shirt and attempting to pull it over your head. It was still wet from soaking in the river, so it was difficult to pull over, and the shirt could only pull up to your shoulders, revealing your white bandeau, and Hisoka laughed.