♡︎Welcome♡︎

╰┈➤ This book was made due to my love for poetry. I randomly write poems when I felt down, stressed,annoyed,angry or agitated at occurrences,people and situations around me. Majority of this book isn't to do with me though.

            ╰┈➤   I also write poems based on happy moments.

                   ╰┈➤  Then I starting writing poems based on other people's life and stories.

This is my collection of some of the poems I have written that I am willing to share with you today.

DEDICATION

To the people that enjoyed my poetry and read every poem in this book, I cannot express in words how much I appreciate you. Majority of the chapters in here are dedicated to people that helped me along the way.

To you,my readers, remember everyone of you is special in your own way and if you do take out the time to read my poetry, I might not be able to thank you but remember you're appreciated because everyone deserves an appreciation.

ఌ︎Disclaimer
No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the publisher, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in reviews and certain other non-commercial uses permitted by copyright law.

Copyright © 2O21 Ava Blake
All rights reserved.

≪ ◦ ❖ ◦ ≫

ꨄ︎ Author's Note ꨄ︎

I appreciate it immensely if you take out the time to read my poems.
Do state your opinions and don't forget to click the star at the bottom.

New January 2022:
If you want to request a poem on any topic or regarding yourself , feel free to request me via pms and tell me what you want it to be about but please note,I have never studied poetry, I may make mistakes and grammatical errors. Poetry is just a hobby and form of therapy for me.

♡︎I hope you all enjoy the poetry collection♡︎

≪ ◦ ❖ ◦ ≫

Achievements: