heart ✗ strings

S U M M A R Y

Mallory was the painted picture of a girl living a good life: an Economics major at Collard University, with a group of sweet friends, and a boyfriend who treated her like a dream.

In their last year of high school, Mallory was chained to a boyfriend who hurt her like no other. Enter the boy who changed her life forever. Sweet and courage-inducing like sparkling wine, Reid polished Mallory's tarnished heart. One year later, Mallory still believed in the long-lasting nature of their relationship.

Then Reid became the sole survivor of a lethal car crash. Suddenly, any prospect of their happily ever after disappeared. Retrograde amnesia stole the past year of Reid's life, and his relationship with Mallory. The future still lay ahead. Will they move past the pain associated with lost memories, or will the strings tying the couple's past together fray once and for all?

A U T H O R ' S N O T E

This novel is inspired by a real life occurrence. Seven years after losing his memories in a car crash, a man regained those memories after listening to an unfamiliar song. What if he had someone he wanted to spend his life with? What if he forgot his love; what would have happened?

Heartstrings is a tale of loss, grief, laughter, love, recovery, happiness and memories stolen, only to be brought back. I sincerely hope that you enjoy it.

D I S C L A I M E R S

✗ It is very important to take note that in this book, there are heavy themes of depression and anxiety, as well as some scenes depicting domestic abuse and/or physical abuse. If any of this could be potentially triggering, please do not read this book. It is marked as mature for this reason. I will put trigger warnings indicating scenes with these themes. 

C O P Y R I G H T

Please do not plagiarize this book.

Copyright 2024 sondermelle, all rights reserved. © elle sonder 2024