⥪𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭⥬

"HEY Y/N" vinnie comes to the backyard where i was sitting, "you okay? you've been quiet all day" he sits down beside me

"im alright, just thinking"

what if she just doesn't remember much of my brother? maybe she just switched up nutella with peanut butter?

it becomes quiet for a bit like he was hesitant to say something until he spoke, "you know i didn't really get the chance to apologize"

that caused my head to snap towards his direction

he looks at me but quickly looks away, "i was going through some really bad stuff at that time and one day i just snapped, it was like i couldn't control myself anymore but...i didn't mean any of those things, any of the things i said..to you, i just...i fucked up badly, im so sorry" he sighs closing his eyes.

"vinnie-"

"its been messing with my head these past months and when aaron told me what happened when you guys broke up and...and you know, it made me think that i was the one that made you do it again" he finally looks at me.

i hold his hand that was on his knee "vinnie...i forgave you a long time ago. i know you didn't mean any of it, i know how bad hate can affect a person, it wasn't you that made me do it again, i guess i just couldn't take it after a thing happened after another"

he smiles weakly at me, i smile back and open my arms for him. he comes closer wrapping his arms around my waist while mine wraps around his neck.

it wasn't long until a sound of someone clearing their throat was heard from behind vinnie.

we pull apart from each other and looked at layla who was standing awkwardly.

"hey layla, what's up?" i say

she stands there wearing a sun dress that was tight across her belly, the bump was clearly seen

"i just wanted to come by and let you know that i have an appointment in a few minutes, so if you're gonna look for me i'll be at the doctor's" she smiles

i couldn't help but notice the way her eyes were focused on vinnie while talking, slowly travelling down to his naked torso and lower. it was almost like she was....undressing him with her eyes. but he paid no attention to her, he was looking at me.

"uhm..do you need a ride, i can drive you there if you want?" i offer standing up hoping to catch her eyes that were stuck on vinnie.

she doesn't make the effort to look away.

"oh uhm i'll just take an uber, i'll be fine" she bites her lower lip.

i move over to block her view, she finally looks up to me. christ, am i jealous?

"don't be silly, come on i'll drive you there" i make a gesture for her to follow me inside.

she hesitantly follows me inside. i grab a hoodie, putting it on and walking towards my car.

she slides in the passenger seat and quickly looks around my car.

"this is a really nice car" she says as she buckles up her seatbelt

"thanks, what's the address?" i ask clicking on the screen of the car getting ready to type.

"here" she shows me her phone and i nod and type it on the screen

i back out of the driveway and started driving to the destination.

"so what did the doctor say?" i tuck my phone away as layla slides into the passenger seat.

"well, i am at 22 weeks and the baby boy is perfectly healthy" she smiles

"that's great" i smile sweetly

"would you mind if we stop by the cafe by the corner? i just need to meet a friend there" she says as i start to drive again

"i wouldn't mind at all" i respond

"thank you" she leans back

once we got to the cafe, she asked me to wait for her at the front.

i watched as an old woman with her husband walk inside the cafe after layla.

then a familiar guy walks in not long after.

but i couldn't quite tell who it was because of the sunglasses covering his eyes.

i watch closely as layla's eyes light up as he comes in her sight.

his hands go to her hips pulling her closer and her arms snaking around his neck. he gives her a peck on the lips?

what the hell is going on?

i watch until they sat on one of the tables where i couldn't see much anymore.

i take a deep breath leaning back on my seat and pulling out my phone again.

my eyes must be playing tricks on me.

𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫'𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐞

i just wanted to
share something
with you guys rq...

woo this is hard
for me to say. ok

i just thought i
would say it cuz
yk its not good
to keep my
feelings in and
i should tell
someone abt it...

heres we go...

when i was
born.....

i was a baby 🥶💯😈💸

aha *does lightskin face*

dont hmu 😭💯 only real
ones know💸⛓😖

n e wayz bye y'all