More Than A Lesson.

3rd POV: "Dimensional World."

As the room was silent as several students looked at the battle that was about to start. Weiss, Blake, & Yang prepared their weapons, they looked at Y/n, who was smiling at them. Ruby looked at Y/n with a love struck look in her eyes as she looked at her. She then looked at Koneko who was looking at her. But it didn't go unnoticed by koneko as Ruby slowly grin and smiled evilly at her. She then turned back to Y/n and looked at her only. Koneko clenched her fist and she got annoyed and looked at the one person she loved fighting alongside TRASH LIKE HER .

Weiss, Blake, & Yang looked at each other and started getting worried at what was going to happen. But none of them wanted to fight Ruby but they had no choice. Weiss by simply looking at Y/n as her arms started to tremble and she was about to throw up but she held her self. She knew that she was out matched, but she had no choice at her alone. Blake cued feel an ominous aura about Y/n and she was having second thoughts about what was going to happen. As a cat faunus she was starting to fell like she was walking into something that was far out of her control. And Yang cued tell that Y/n was not the weak girl she ones was and something about her was making her feel true fear, for ones in her life. But she quickly shook her head and she got into a fighting stance. 

Y/n however was simply contempt that she was about to get her revenge on one of the teams that betrayed her. She then steeped forward, with both her arms extended. And as everyone looked at her she smirked at Weiss, Blake, & Yang.

Y/n: "Okay let's see what you can do?" (looked at Yang.) "But tell me Yang why did you try to kill me?"

Everyone in the room looked at Yang, including Ruby who looked at her with a stern look.

Yang: "B-Because I hated you. How did a weakling like you get to beacon!" (clenched her firsts.) "How did a weakling like you become so strong. WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU!"

Y/n: (sigh, and looked at Weiss. Completely avoiding Yang.) "You why did you hate me? What did I ever do to you, to get you to hate me so mush?" (crossed her arms.)

Weiss: "I never wanted to hurt you. I was only fallowing what Yang was doing."

Ruby: "BULLSHIT!"

Y/n: "For ones we're in agreement. But." (looked at Ruby.) "You shut up?" (looked at Weiss.) "Tell me what did I ever do to you?"

Weiss: "You um... you... I just hated that you had no real semblance and I just wanted to vent my frustration on some one. And for that I am sorry. I know that I shouldn't have done those things to you. I even left you with some scars." (started to cry.) "Will you please forgive me?"

Y/n: "No." (looked at Blake.) "And you I respected faunus and I never hated you. So what made you bully me so mush. What did I ever do to you?"

Blake: "I can't say, but I hated humans. And as a faunus I just found my self blaming you more easy, then excepting the truth."

Y/n: "What truth?

Blake: "I was always jealous of you. You had good friend and all you wanted was for us to be friend. So please Y/n for give me!"

Ruby: "That is more BS then Weiss."

As Y/n looked at them, she stabbed Tomoe on the floor. And she covered her eyes with her right arm, and she suddenly started to chuckle, and then turns to laughter. She then put her arm down and she looked at them.

Y/n: "It's clear to me that all your reasons for hatting me was a bunch of bull. So I will do what I came hire for and break all of you." (looked at Blake.) "I already have friends that are faunus and are nothing like you. So F.U and your friendship Cat whore." (looked at Weiss.) "You wanted to vent all your frustration on me. Well let's see how that works this time Ice Bitch." (looked at Yang.) "And you? You think i'm weak? Well let's see how that works this time you Bimbo slut."