38

I looked at myself in the full length mirror. The white lace dress hugging my curves before flowing out just a bit. The v neck and small straps showing off my décolletage. As I smoothed my dress I caught a glance of the black mark on my arm. My face fell slightly.

"Honey, you okay?" My mother asked as she re-entered the room.

"I just- I wish I got a long sleeve dress..." I said staring at the mark. It ruined everything. The look I worked so hard on for this day. What is supposed to be the best day of my life. It ruined it.

"My baby," she said stepping in front of the mirror. My now watering eyes met hers. She grabbed a handkerchief and dabbed underneath my eyes as to not ruin my makeup. "You look beautiful, that mark means nothing anymore." She moved a curl that fell out of my updo behind my ear.

"It looks horrible..." I said sadly. She let out a small sigh before she pulled her wand out.

"We can fix it then" she gave me her loving smile and conjured sheer sleeves with lace running down them. It didn't fully cover the mark but it made it less noticeable. "Better?" She stepped aside and let me look. I nodded.

"Thank you mom." I gave her a tight hug.

"Can't believe you're getting married. As much as your father and I fought about this.. I'm happy we brought you here. That boy... he's something special. He's perfect for you" she was now the one starting to tear up. "Alright enough snappiness for now, you ready to get married?" I nodded again and let out a deep breath I didn't realize I was holding. She led me out of the spare room and downstairs to the doors that led to the garden. She was walking me down the aisle.

I couldn't picture anyone else doing it honestly.

We stood with her arm looped into mine at the doors. My heart was racing, my mom noticed and squeezed my arm. That's when the doors opened. The light from outside bringing a shock to my system, adjusting from the darkness of the manor.

When my eyes focused it was on him.

He wore a black tux, his white hair standing out. And wearing that smile I love so much. We didn't take our eyes off of each other as I walked toward him. When we reached the front row I kissed my mom on the cheek and walked the rest of the way without her.

"You're stunning." Draco said grabbing my hand and bringing me next to him.

"Thank you handsome" I smiled at him and he smiled back. Everything about this didn't feel forced anymore. It felt right.

I knew I was meant to be here in this moment.

With Draco.

Getting our forever.

It's terrible to say but as I stood there with his hands in mine, looking at him.. I didn't hear a word of the ceremony until Draco spoke.

"Draco do you take y/n as your wife?"

"I do" he kept his eyes locked to mine.

"And y/n do you take Draco as your husband"

"I do"

"By the power vested in me, I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss" Draco waisted no time in pulled me close and kissing me passionately. He kept it family friendly in front of everyone, which I appreciated. Before we pulled away and walked back down the aisle.

When we were back in the manor he pulled me aside to a small alcove. He put me against the wall and gave me the kiss he I'm sure was wishing he could give me in front of everyone. His tongue started moving with mine ferociously, as I pulled on the back of his neck to deepen it even more a low growl escaped him.