Part 1: A Possible Threat

If you found this story that's cool. Leave suggestions in the comments and fill in any plot holes that I'm missing. Yes some deaths will be different or will have never died. Also, some things that happened in the movies will not have happened in this fanfic. Ok that's all, read on :)

Fury's POV:
I was going through some files for S.H.I.E.L.D. and I noticed a really weird one. Well, a confusing one. It was a girl. Her name was Eleven. YES, as in the number. The even weirder thing was she had barely any info on her file

Name: Eleven Hopper

Age: 16

Date of Birth: Unknown

Mother: Unknown (Unknown)

Father: Unknown (Unknown)

Currently Living: New York

School: Midtown

Background Info: Disappeared off of S.H.I.E.L.D.'s grid for 13 years. Was reentered into our grid at 14 years old. Was found to be at 3 events that included classified government specialists. Supposedly involved in many paranormal events. Went missing for a few months at 14, was then found after a couple of months. Leaves and re-enters our grid often.

Her and friends (see their files for more information) were found at government bases and a couple gun fights including Russian government specialists.

Could possibly be a threat/enemy/terrorist. Bring to the Avenger base for questioning if anything else appears to have happened that could arouse suspicion.

No one. I repeat NO ONE vanishes off of our grid. Also this government shit is suspicious. Like we are S.H.I.E.L.D. We work with THE AVENGERS TO SAY THE LEAST. We know everything. We have eyes all over town. This whole file gave me a bad vibe. The only people that have been able to leave our grid, were mutants or terrorists. Mutants and terrorists want to kill us. I have a feeling that I should call everyone to investigate this file. I decide it was time to contact the Avengers again.
"Agent Hill, tell the Avengers to meet me in the office on the third floor in precisely.... two minutes, thank you." I said quickly.
I know what you are thinking. Yes, yes, she is sixteen, but we have met mutants and terrorists that were considerably young. If she IS a threat, we need to get rid of her. The other option is to question her. Which would probably be the smarter option. That way we could find out if she is a mutant.. or a new threat.

Natasha's POV:
I was sitting on the couch watching a movie when Agent Carter appeared on the screen.
"Mr. Fury wishes to see all of you in the third floor office in two minutes, thank you."
Great. What's wrong now. *inner eye roll*. "GUYS!" I yelled to the rest of the team.
"Third floor office in two- now one- minute." I told them.
There was some mumbling and grunting signalling that they said yes... I'm assuming. Me and the others got on the elevator and pressed the button to get to the third floor.

Peter's POV:
God what did Fury need now. Haven't we already saved the world god damn it. I'm just a teenager (who got bitten by a radioactive spider by the wayyy) Being a superhero sucks sometimes. But then again it's also really cool.

Tony's POV:
We all arrived.... FIVE MINUTES LATE. Ok I know I probably shouldn't be the one talking but you know, this seemed really IMPORTANT. For Fury to just call us up with no reason or explanation, not giving us a date ahead of time... that was weird to say the least.