29

IMESSAGE.

zach🦁💘
6:19pm.

ZACH

yessss

ur coming back soon right

no❤️

oH

don't cry bby

don't cry bby

it's ur fault

i'm so sorry

as u should be
so when r u coming back

tomorrow like i said like
yesterday

omg yay
i miss u so much

i miss u too
i gotta go

stay safe
see u laters <3
read; 6:24pm.

third person.

Zach got in the taxi at LAX, heading towards his house. he planned to unpack his things, then head over to his girlfriends apartment as a surprise.

when he arrived home, he put his suitcase on his bed, taking the gifts he bought for his girlfriend out of it. he placed them in the gift bag, then took his keys and left.

once Zach had collected the bouquet of sunflowers from the store, Zach headed to Esme's house with a smile. when he pulled up, he took her gifts and flowers from the backseat and pressed the buzzer on the door.

Zach rushed up the stairs, making his way to Esme's door. he knocked gently, encouraging her to open and reveal him.

"Zach?!" Esme squealed, shocked of the sight. she jumped into his arms as he held her tightly. "i thought you weren't back till tomorrow?!"

"surprise, emmy" Zach mumbled into her neck, sending vibrations through her.

the pair walked into her apartment, not parting from their kiss as they walked. Zach kicked the door closed, dropping the gift bag and putting the flowers on the countertop. he picked up Esme, taking her towards the sofa.

he placed her down, pulling his shirt over him and connecting his lips to her neck. "Zach"

"mhm" the boy mumbled, looking into her eyes. he kissed her gently making her smile and placing her hands on his face. "i love you, emmy"

"i love you too" the girl spoke, provoking a smile from Zach. he kissed her again, filled with lust, leading to a night the pair would remember.

INSTAGRAM.

esmeharrington, corbynbesson, and 586,729 others liked this post

imzachherron: surprised my girl
tagged; esmeharrington

view all comments.

username: 🥺🥺

username: AWWW

username: #zesme

corbynbesson: i thought i was ur girl :(
→username: i-

jackaverymusic: moving on from me fast
→username: AKAKAKQ TF

paytonwest: jack and corbyn are weird
→username: it's true

username: ew why her

esmeharrington: best surprise everrrr
→username: aw
imzachherron: come back to bed now pls
sloanisalone: protection pls😃
→username: AKAKAHWKWJD

{🧸☁️🎨🤍🛼}
a/n
:)