31

third person.

a few months had past. Esme and Zach's relationship had progressed, sexually and physically. Zach had taken Esme home to meet his family for christmas time. the all loved her like she was part of the family, making both Zach and Esme happy.

the pair had moved into Esme apartment to be closer. they both agreed on the idea as they wanted to spend most time possible together. the boys loved the idea, allowing Zach to have his own privacy with his girlfriend.

Sloan and Daniel had announced their relationship, although everyone already knew. Payton had grew feelings for Jonah, but scared of what he might think and agreed not to tell anyone but Esme and Sloan.

the boys had gone away for the weekend, leaving the girls to do nothing but sit around and be bored. the three were sitting on the floor in Esme's apartment, playing a board game, while eating all sorts of food.

"you know what sounds really good right now" Esme began, sipping her cola.

"what?" Payton asked.

"running away and never coming back" Esme answered looking the two girls in the face.

"well that's not very 'Esme'" Sloan joked.

"i know" Esme laughed. "but don't you just wanna escape?"

"not really" Payton answered. "i like it here"

"me too, i think it's great. but i don't know i guess someplace else would be cool too" Esme pleaded.

"spontaneous, Esme" Payton added. "i like it"

"why do you have these thoughts, E?" Sloan asked, making Esme look away from the girls.

"i don't" Esme laughed. "i just overthink"

"well if you're ever gonna run away, tell me i wanna come" Sloan added, making Esme smile.

a few hours past. the time was now 12:38am. Esme was clearing away the mess her and her bestfriends had made. thoughts filled her head.

since things had changed, Esme had a feeling of uncomfort. she began thinking do things in a negative way. she didn't feel comfortable with her own friends or in her own house. she felt out of place. she never told any of her friends this, she wasn't sure why.

but she couldn't ask anyone for help because she'd already known what she wanted for a while now. space and time. but no one was allowing her to have that.

INSTAGRAM.

imzachherron, sloanisalone, and 126,381 others liked this post

esmeharrington: pls someone tell me what to do

view all comments.

username: die

username: leave zach alone

sloanisalone: u alright bby?
→username: erm

paytonwest: answer me messages
→username: wait what's happening?

jackaverymusic: answer one of us e
→username: uh whAt

imzachherron: answer the phone, i love you
→username: someone fill us in

username: hope ur dead

username: imagine if she's missing

username: we love u esme

username: love you esme

{🧸☁️🎨🤍🛼}
a/n
buckle ur seatbelts it's about to get messy