33

LETTERS TO THEM.

dear daniel,

i know when we first met, we didn't see eye-to-eye. but as i began to get to know you, i really grew to love you. i want you to know i didn't mean anything i said that day we argued. i'm so sorry for all the verbal abuse i gave you, i hope you can forgive me.

i'm sorry for leaving you with the others, but i have to go. please don't hold anything against them, be there for them, they'll all need you. stick together like you never have before, it's what you all need.

i'm sorry for being the distraction. look after zach for me. i love you like a brother, daniel.

yours always,
esme.

dear jack,

my bestfriend. i love you so much. i love lav so much too, let her know. this may come across as something you didn't expect, and honestly i didn't expect it either. but things change overnight. everything happens for a reason, right? just like you said.

jack please look after zach and love him unconditionally. i need you to do that for me because i'm worried he'll push everyone away and i don't want that. i need you to be there for him even if he fights for his alone time. please be there. i need you to be there.

as my bestfriend, i need to you be there for payton and sloan too. they'll need you. like i need you. please look after everyone. i know you can do it, jack.

you always seem to be the glue in these situations, keeping us all together.

yours always,
esme.

{🧸☁️🎨🤍🛼}
a/n
:/